Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why "Jus be confident" is BS

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Confidence is based on experiences.
I have skills and I am confident in those skills because I know the end result.

Girls want a guy who is confident about picking up girls because they want a guy who has previously had positive experiences with picking up girls

In other words:
It never began

Looks leads to validation and validation leads to confidence.

True.
If we as incel pretend we are confident, it results in being considered as "arrogant" by the foid.
Awkward shit.

Confidence gets you sexual harassment chages if you're not a Chad.

No confidence for your face

How can ugly People even be confident. It’s impossible

If your ugly,have had a shitty childhood and was bullied at school and work it is very hard to be confident

right? confidence is your ability to do something. an ugly guy being confident in his skills with women yet being a virgin is retarded. confidence is you knowing you are successful and proficient at it. how can you be proficient and successful in fucking women if you are mid 20 year old virgin despite spending your entire life trying to get sex? normies just need to be beaten until they admit the truth.
in minecraft

right? confidence is your ability to do something. an ugly guy being confident in his skills with women yet being a virgin is retarded.
It's why foids perceive ugly men who have confidence as creepy or suspicious, because they think they should know their place as ugly men (Rotting in isolation, loneliness and despair).

it doesn't matter...
if a women really likes you she's going to help you fixing your lack of confidence (or any other problem).
Chads are not perfect beings and they have insecurities like everyone else,the difference between us and them lays in the fact that women are willing to overlook these imperfectionsbecause they have a high value.

"Telling an ugly to just be confident is like pouring syrup on shit and calling it pancakes" - Master Yoda

Genetics dictate your life course.
Everything else is nonsense.

Confidence doesn’t matter. NT does.

That type of advice is usually bluepilled bullshit.

Fake it till you make it. I've witnessed several occassions of people who don't know what their talking about act like authorities on the subject. If they get caught they just change the topic or ghost. This is something I'm trying to apply to my life. Honesty is for cucks

Confidence is based on experiences.
I have skills and I am confident in those skills because I know the end result.

Girls want a guy who is confident about picking up girls because they want a guy who has previously had positive experiences with picking up girls

In other words:
It never began
Just like how they want you to have 20 years experience on your first job

In other words:
It never began
Took the words right out of my mouth

shyness is a byproduct of being physically unattractive and normies dont get that

Confidence is chad-only