Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Korean are so blackpilled

cause noodlewhores hate them

I feel bad for koreacels. They get shit on constantly and the genetics are suifuel. It seems like they live in a high pressure culture where their foids are ready to date anyone else...:fuk:

Lookism is huge in S.Korea due to chang worshipping, its probably impossible not to see it.

Brutal. Lookism and plastic surgery is huge there :worryfeels:

Even curryland is headed this way :worryfeels:

Whites are the only race that always wins

They at least voted for a somewhat based President, seems better than the leaders of other countries. I doubt my country would ever shut down the ministry of foid affairs

I feel bad for koreacels. They get shit on constantly and the genetics are suifuel. It seems like they live in a high pressure culture where their foids are ready to date anyone else...:fuk:
being a young koreancel is very suifuel :dafuckfeels:

u have to studymaxx hard up to 15hours a day and even if u attend the best schools there's no pussy guarantted :dafuckfeels:

They at least voted for a somewhat based President, seems better than the leaders of other countries. I doubt my country would ever shut down the ministry of foid affairs
i think this president is a coper and will just rawdog koreacels :dafuckfeels:

Lookism is huge in S.Korea due to chang worshipping, its probably impossible not to see it.
Brutal. Lookism and plastic surgery is huge there :worryfeels:

Even curryland is headed this way :worryfeels:

Whites are the only race that always wins
whats brootal there is that ppl aint bluepill, u can claim in public some brootal blackpill and that the only way to improve ur life is by going LEFORT 1 + LL

but in the west they will say some :bluepill:

u have to studymaxx hard up to 15hours a day and even if u attend the best schools there's no pussy guarantted :dafuckfeels:
Holy shit that's brutal. And all just for ungrateful noodlewhores to act the way they do:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

From what I've heard, South Korea is a hellhole run by feminazis.

Is mandatory army service still obligatory?

Korean's natural looks are very, very ugly. Korean men have the smallest PPs in the world.

Korean and jap foids have the smallest tightest pussies.

I'd rather live in North korea than this gynocentric neoliberal shithole.

I’m half Korean and I’m gonna suicide lol. Wish my weird faggot parents never met. Mental illness is the only reason I’m on this earth

I’m half Korean and I’m gonna suicide lol. Wish my weird faggot parents never met. Mental illness is the only reason I’m on this earth
u can cope with Ko-pop :feelskek:

there is a korean manga called Lookism