Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why "Masculine Asians" Are Wrong

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
it is my long held opinion that r/aznidentity and the "Masculine Asian" subculture is the single most depressing cope. even shit like stormfront occasionally achieves "victories" irl, but MA's have literally no influence over the internet, let alone irl. and the main reason for that is that their ideology addresses the symptoms, but not the cause, of Asian men's plight in the sexual market.

the other day a thread was posted where MA's were losing their shit because their urban dictionary definition of "big asian cock" got downvoted. if you ask them why Asian men don't get as many matches on Tinder, they'll probably say it's because of "Asian representation media" or some other such bullshit, and not the obvious factor that women don't find them attractive

the thing is literally nothing that these guys do will ever reverberate in the real world because this whole ideology is a cope. the reason Western women won't fuck them isn't because of poor media representation, it's actually the other way around. Asian men are never the star in big Hollywood films because women don't find them attractive. if MA's suddenly took over the film industry tomorrow it wouldn't change shit

blonde Stacies literally could not give any less of a shit about "Asians in media", or K-Pop, or the urban dictionary definition for BAC, and yet these guys genuinely believe that those factors are the reason for their inceldom. the actual reason is that women are superficial whores. these guys need to take the blackpill immediately and start hating women

There is nothing that can change the fact that the faces of each race are fundamentally different from each other, and that some faces are more attractive than others. Bluepillers will never admit to this, since doing so would imply that they are 'racist'.

it is my long held opinion that r/aznidentity and the "Masculine Asian" subculture is the single most depressing cope. even shit like stormfront occasionally achieves "victories" irl, but MA's have literally no influence over the internet, let alone irl. and the main reason for that is that their ideology addresses the symptoms, but not the cause, of Asian men's plight in the sexual market.

the other day a thread was posted where MA's were losing their shit because their urban dictionary definition of "big asian cock" got downvoted. if you ask them why Asian men don't get as many matches on Tinder, they'll probably say it's because of "Asian representation media" or some other such bullshit, and not the obvious factor that women don't find them attractive

the thing is literally nothing that these guys do will ever reverberate in the real world because this whole ideology is a cope. the reason Western women won't fuck them isn't because of poor media representation, it's actually the other way around. Asian men are never the star in big Hollywood films because women don't find them attractive. if MA's suddenly took over the film industry tomorrow it wouldn't change shit

blonde Stacies literally could not give any less of a shit about "Asians in media", or K-Pop, or the urban dictionary definition for BAC, and yet these guys genuinely believe that those factors are the reason for their inceldom. the actual reason is that women are superficial whores. these guys need to take the blackpill immediately and start hating women

I want to see them rise up and enslave asian women

Yellow Sharia now :feelsokman:

Yeah exactly. I havent ever checked out these communities so I don’t know a ton about them but I get what they’re about I think. It is pretty delusional. You’d think a few of em would have noticed this by now right

Yes, Asian masculinity is a joke. It is difficult for asians to have any type of alpha features. Asians are very hairless, short, small dick and have slant eyes. Its not the media representation, more the lack of "white" features. Asians are full of themselves if they think they don't get pussy because of the "media". Chad needs no media to pick up women, because women flock to him on the street.

rices are genetically INFERIOR. This is just a scientific fact. Rices, especially ones in their own countries, get it. NOT an OPINION

Ricecels have to cope, it's too hard for them to face reality.