Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why men prefer anime girls

Fire.

Fire.

fell out of the sky
★★
sunset true kind. .. Fern actually trained. She hulk gets stronger when she gets offended

It's almost as if people prefer women to be submissive and kind :feelswhere:

Last edited:
It seems like they make these anime girls too feminine on purpose to catch more masculine attention. Dont know, I havent watched anime for years tbh

they are coomer and mentally ill that's why. I dont see the appeal of stroking it to a drawing :feelsLSD:

I can't physically fuck the 2d foid tho.

It seems like they make these anime girls too feminine on purpose to catch more masculine attention. Dont know, I don't watch anime for years tbh
100% my fellow richtofencel, they know its mostly loser males who watch anime and do this in order to appeal to them

Western JewyWood movies
Narcissistic female Jezebel spirit

Japanese anime
Submissive, kind and respects men

It's almost like they make foids that actually appeal to *most* men.

I can't physically fuck the 2d foid tho.
ikr weebs are weird

imagine being that passionate about shoving your dick between fleshless paper thighs jfl

they are coomer and mentally ill that's why. I dont see the appeal of stroking it to a drawing :feelsLSD:
Anime girls are a hundred times more emotionally available than 3Ds.

Also:
  1. 2d girls are more attractive. Even deformed 2d girls are attractive (like Hanako from Katawa Shoujo) but there is only a small amount of women who are attractive without makeup.
  2. 2d girls have perfect proportions and aren't fat, the majority of 3d girls are fat and have bad proportions.
  3. 2d girls are not shallow and have loyalty, 2d girls will accept an ugly short male but 3d girls won't, and if a 3d girl did, she would cheat on him the moment someone who isn't ugly and short showed interest in her.
  4. 2d girls are usually virgins but 3d girls have usually had 10 partners at least by their mid 20s. Usually even more than that too because they spend their youth having sex with as many attractive males as possible ("exploring their sexuality").
  5. 2d girls have perfect personalities. They don't lie, they are kind, understanding, caring, etc. 3d girls lie often and are not kind, understanding or caring.
  6. 2d girls don't see relationships pragmatically like 3d girls. To a 3d female, relationships are a way to better their lives. Dating a very high tall guy will get them status so they will date one just for that reason. Dating a rich guy will get them easy money so they will date one just for that reason. Most 3d girls see men as tools to better their lives and if you no longer serve the purpose you had when she got in a relationship with you, you will be replaced with someone else. 2d girls aren't like this.
  7. 2d girls dress and act better. 3d girls think dressing with as little clothes as possible is desirable, when really, it looks terrible and very generic, since nearly every 3d girl dresses the same way. 2d girls also do not complain just for the sake of complaining and act better (less swearing, less drunk, etc.)
  8. 2d girls look more unique. All hair colors and eye colors are common with 2d girls making them have more unique appearances. Most 3d girls look very similar, especially if they are from the same race.
  9. 2d girls have interests. Like reading, chess, art, etc. Most 3d girls do not. They're "hobbies" are talking a lot and using social media.
  10. 2d girls are funny, 3d girls aren't.
  11. 2d girls age really well, 3d girls don't.
2d girls are objectively better than 3d girls both appearance and personality wise. The only con to them is you can't talk to them or touch them.

You must repress your biological instincts because they have only brought you harm so far (mental suffering and agony over not having a significant other), so the best thing to do is really forget about 3D women and switch to 2D, or at least AI (and robowaifus in the next decades). 2D girls are infinitely more real to me than 3Ds.

Real foids suck

sunset true kind. .. Fern actually trained. She hulk gets stronger when she gets offended

It's almost as if people prefer women to be submissive and kind :feelswhere:
Real foids are worshiping Moloch and Ishtar that's why they are so insufferable. At least Anime Ishatar is really breedable i would rape her after what she has done to our world or maybe not since she probably collected all STDs known to not just Men but all Gods JFL.
Kase daiki ishtar fate 0

The absolute state of sub 8 males

So men like peaceful women?
Crazy, who would have thought this?

More feminine.

And besides, even the masculine female characters retain their feminine traits unlike in the West where they turn them all into ogres.

They don't complain

It's like catnip for me; I literally can't help looking at them and loving them.
Pocky Day 2023 037

Honestly, real life women are becoming less and less attractive to me, as the reality of being undesirable to women sets in day by day. Why participate in a race you can't win? I like fictional women, not just in anime, but in cartoons, because you can observe their behavior without repercussion and they have actual personalities.

Even if I wasn't an incel real women are deviating from my ideal too much... I find it hard to be attracted to them or take them seriously nowadays. One look at the incel wiki and the statistics is enough to repulse anyone on the true nature of women. Generally degenerate sexual behavior in women is increasing a lot meanwhile I just want to cuddle with a foid that hasn't sucked 10 miles of cock. Granted I'll never ascend anyway...

Anime represents a happy medium between non-reality and reality where you can impose your desired traits onto a character and not have to worry about real life foid-isms, they need not apply as they are just 2d caricatures. It's safe, predictable and good eye candy.

Because they can't say no. It's why I don't trust anyone who owns pets. You want someone to love but not seriously challenge you.