Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why men prefer anime girls

Anime women are the embodiment of what women should be. Feminine, kind, and loving. While I'm not attracted to anime characters, I very much am attracted to their personality.

Unfortunately I'm not attracted to 2d women :feelsseriously:

Anime women are the embodiment of what women should be. Feminine, kind, and loving. While I'm not attracted to anime characters, I very much am attracted to their personality.

Yeah it's not our fault that irl females are fucking trash

IMG 7963

Real foids are worshiping Moloch and Ishtar that's why they are so insufferable. At least Anime Ishatar is really breedable i would rape her after what she has done to our world or maybe not since she probably collected all STDs known to not just Men but all Gods JFL.View attachment 1082565
What? They worship Moloch?

I have fapped to a lot of them so I agree

I prefer women I meet and see IRL.

They are an idealized version of women, it is what you imagine when you think about a sexy woman. But ultimately it is just a cope real women is where it is at.

this but cartoon girls instead