Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why modern Europeans are so cucked?

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
They are unable to say something against the US, I'm not even talking about acting.
Recent 'right-wing' victory in Italy just meant more pro-NATO politics.
It seems that de Gaulle was the last great European leader ( and high T also ) compared to contemporary US and NATO pawns and worshippers.
"On Feb, 13, 1960, France became a nuclear power when it exploded a nuclear device in the Sahara desert. What concerned the Western nations in the NATO alliance was the Statement of the French Chief of the General Staff. He pointed out that their nuclear weapons could fire in any direction.
The obvious threat was that America could just as easily became a target. The remark was in response to the American Secretary of State Dean Rusk, when he warned France that American nuclear weapons would be pointed at France if they performed a nuclear strike beyond the agreed plans.
In March 1966, De Gaulle removed all French armed forces from NATO control and told the United States ( and other NATO military members ) to leave France".

EU is a failed experiment

Even the alt-right in Europe are cucked. I said watch this Italian woman she will be a bootlicking neocon. They were saying no she will stand up to the US/EU.. and Italy will work with Russia and become neutral in the war.

Literally the evening she won the election, she surprised them and said 'I stand with Ukraine'.

She then asked the EU if Italy could have more independence in decisions.. which the EU said 'no'.

So she told her people.. well I asked the EU like I said I would, but they said no.. sorry.

The alt-right is still supporting her and still saying she is standing up to the EU.

the "far-right" in the west is pro-israel. fuck the (((far-right)))

No politics for your face

DeGaulle was a communist cock sucker. Modern french politics are russian sucking camarilla thanks to Dugin and Malofeev.

Because their males trooned out while their foids are bathing in Tyrone's cum.