Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW why most femcels are into scat ?

Pugmalíōn12

Pugmalíōn12

who8AllTheBanketMeels
-
i noticed that most of the chewed meat aka femcels are starting to go into scat mode and my question is why dafuq are they doing it ?

58043726 - Anime Girl Confused Png PNG Image | Transparent PNG Free  Download on SeekPNG820 × 770

Because they are toilets and what do you use toilets for to piss and shit in makes sense:feelsokman:

what femcels? I've never seen a femcel.

How the fuck could you be a femcel? Literally impossible, the only way is if they are volcel

How the fuck could you be a femcel? Literally impossible, the only way is if they are volcel
i also dont understand it, but my question was about the scat thing brother

i also dont understand it, but my question was about the scat thing brother
Dude I have never even heard of that, no one I know likes scat, It's a very obscure weird fetish like guro. Where did you come to this conclusion?

Dude I have never even heard of that, no one I know likes scat, It's a very obscure weird fetish like guro. Where did you come to this conclusion?
like when i surf random forums sometimes i find some of those abhorrent creatures and they always doing scat , fucking disgusting pieces of filth

like when i surf random forums sometimes i find some of those abhorrent creatures and they always doing scat , fucking disgusting pieces of filth
That's some weird ass fucking forums you are on my man

What is it with femcels anyway, why are people suddenly interested in them? Dude, we have real problems here :feelsUgh:

If my femcel you mean whale, I worry for you.

That's some weird ass fucking forums you are on my man
dude i go to them with popcorn expecting to see someone messing up an autoerotic session , instead i got to see some disgusting shit(literally)

Last edited: