Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why must every female I've worked with in mental health brag about their relationships?

Grotesque

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
Every. Single. One. of them do this.

They brag about their boyfriends, brag about marriage, brag about how they're so in love.

This is supposed to help me?????????????????????????????

I only feel intense jealousy and rage.

Fucking cunts.

Females are completely incapable of empathy.

For a couple of them, it's not even status signaling.

These cunts just want me dead.

For a couple of them, it's not even status signaling.

These cunts just want me dead.
Do they even think about you? Women are mostly concerned with themselves and Chad.

to show how commited she is and how she is SO different from every other roastie toastie

you mean therapists or other patients?

Because they are like collectors, or maybe bounty hunters? When they get a man they are proud of they want to show him off to everyone. That biological imperative tho.

Like I said, females only care about "boyfriends" for 2 things. Se and status. They always want to brag to everyone about their bullshit worth just because some cuck decided to be her 22nd "partner" in line.

I dont think they even brag. It is like mentioning going to university just a part of life. But for some people it is triggering.

because they want to remind us in the most disgusting mocking way possible that we are subhuman and its over for us

Foids are sadistic. They know it makes you suffer and they actually enjoy that.

People like to feel as if they're above others, and females are definitely not an exception. You can see this kind of thing happening everywhere, even on here.

Foids are sadistic. They know it makes you suffer and they actually enjoy that.
Part of why I don't want to commit suicide is that I know it would bring the biggest smile to D____'s face.

Are you talking about your therapists?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back