Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Why Polish Foids Love Black Cock

MongoloidJoe

MongoloidJoe

Self-banned
-
Countries by meat consumption per capita
Country/Dependency kg/person (2002)kg/person (2009)kg/person (2017) kg/person (2020
23px-Flag_of_Poland.svg.png
Poland

These high T women from meat eating, crave big dicked bulls

Naw this is why

Countries by meat consumption per capita
Country/Dependency kg/person (2002)kg/person (2009)kg/person (2017)kg/person (2020
23px-Flag_of_Poland.svg.png
Poland

These high T women from meat eating, crave big dicked bulls
there is definitely a correlation between meat eating and high T correlates with more sex drive in Females

Kys (in real life)

U a bich kid ill snap u like a slim jim lil asian boi get real sucka

NOT MY PROBLEM YOUR POLISH FOIDS ARE LEAVING YOU FOR ETHNICS AND BLACKS

LOSER!!!

Yea keep double posting simp lol
So someone on discord send me this. More Pics on website Apparently Euroweek is a camp where white female children meet ethnic men to “increase their cross-cultural understanding”... The girls are clearly underaged tbh so they are easy to manipulate and groom...
looksmax.org
looksmax.org

was in a high curry dense area Went to the local Asda in the area and the place was full of curries and BAMES. and one thing that caught my eye was a curry man securing a polish white foid is this the way for ascension for curry men ?
looksmax.org
https://looksmax.org/threads/polish...nverts-to-islam-for-pakistani-chaddam.391198/
looksmax.org

View: https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/embed/148515

looksmax.org

LOSER!!!
Over for JBW copers @Mortis

LOSER!!!
Im not polish dumbas ur talking about polish foids focus on getting ur asian girls 2 stop being cum dumpsters 4 white cok

idfklma
is the BIGGEST POLISH LOSER​

KEEP CRYING ABOUT YOUR FOIDS GOING FOR NIGGERS AND ETHNICS

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Im not polish dumbas ur talking about polish foids focus on getting ur asian girls 2 stop being cum dumpsters 4 white cok
CRY MORE FAGGOT
SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF

Are you an ethnic?

best way to geomaxx as an ethnic is be super rich and go to shitholes with war like russia and ukraine now. groom little kids and get white pussy

As a Pole i can confirm Polish women hate none-chad polish men and prefer Black and Arab men.

It's because the 20th Century history of Poland is getting brutally dicked down by its neighbours, and so its foids crave being decimated by BBC because it's the closest thing to the Pole mindset