Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you are black/spaniard/indian/arab and you didn't try fuck some bitches in Poland you are volcel

Serious

Serious

Recruit
★★
Bitches in Poland love ethnic cocks because it's
1. against tradition
2. it triggers normies
3. Poland is so white that Spanish/Italian men seen as white in rest of the world is perceived as exotic in Poland.

If you are afraid that you may be beaten here or something, lol at you. Poland is one of the safest countries in whole world and 90% men here are simps and cucks.

If you can't find a bitch in your country there is no reason not to try in Poland. Bitches here love everything that breaks tradition.

You may ask why I'm telling you this?
3 reasons:
1. Normies are triggered when they see polish bitch with ethnic (but they are very low T so don't worry).
2. More ethnics = more rape. That's what all statistics show.
3. More uneducated ethnics in my country more chances for well educated person like me to get promotion at work.

If you are ethnic come try your luck in Poland, bitches here love cocks of every color except Polish cock.

Last edited:
who tf lives in poland :society:

Bitches in Poland love ethnic cocks because it's
1. against tradition
2. it triggers normies
3. Poland is so white that Spanish/Italian men seen as white in rest of the world is perceived as exotic in Poland.

If you are afraid that you may be beaten here or something, lolnat you. Poland is one of the safest countries in whole world and 90% men here are simps and cucks.

If you can't find a bitch in your country there is no reason not to try in Poland. Bitches here love everything that breaks tradition.

You may ask why I'm telling you this?
3 reasons:
1. Normies are triggered when they see polish bitch with ethnic (but they are very low T so don't worry).
2. More ethnic = more rape. That's what all statistics show.
3. More uneducated ethnics in my country more chances for well educated person like me to get promotion at work.

If you are ethnic come try your luck in Poland, bitches here love clocks of every color exepct Polish cock.
Nah I polish chads mog me death, I am objectively 2/10 , I will be hated everywhere, only black passing curries can slay there like him

I won’t last there:feelshehe:

Last edited:
So you are convinced enthics to come to your country just to race mixxing?

reasons:
2. More ethnics = more rape. That's what all statistics show.

If you are ethnic come try your luck in Poland, bitches here love cocks of every color except Polish cock.
So you are convincing a enthics migrated to your countries??((Poland right??))

so bunch of currynigger has more rape case in poland??

So you are convincing a enthics migrated to your countries??((Poland right??))
Yea, they have more chances for sex and relationship here just because of their skin color. And Poland is not as shit hole as people may think, I mean Yea it's not Germany because Germany is 3 times wealthier, but Poland is not that poor and places itself somewhere between Spain and Portugal.
so bunch of currynigger has more rape case in poland??
NOT sure if curries exactly, but basically in whole Europe more ethnic come in more rapes happen.

Last edited:
you forgot to add 'attractive' in the title

If you are ugly shit skin you can pull out avarage polish foid.
You need to be attractive only if you want to fuck 9s or 10s.

If you are ugly shit skin you can pull out avarage polish foid.
You need to be attractive only if you want to fuck 9s or 10s.
Don't forget that even if she's with an ugly exotic man, it's all just for status. She'll brag about it to her friends, maybe get some positive reinforcement from them wow sweetie you're with an italian :foidSoy:. But an ugly man is still an ugly man - no real desire for who he is nor a desire to have sex with him.

Don't forget that even if she's with an ugly exotic man, it's all just for status. She'll brag about it to her friends, maybe get some positive reinforcement from them wow sweetie you're with an italian :foidSoy:. But an ugly man is still an ugly man - no real desire for who he is nor a desire to have sex with him.
Oh no!!! All he can do is fuck some white polish bitches. Poor him :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:

Oh no!!! All he can do is fuck some white polish bitches. Poor him :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:
You can look at it this way, but if he wants a LTR then he's no good. Unless he betabuxxes

You can look at it this way, but if he wants a LTR then he's no good. Unless he betabuxxes

Is he considered exotic to polish women:View attachment 1067249
He would EASILY fuck 4s and 5s in Poland.

You do have a point there.

Poland is the perfect geomaxxing country for ethnics.

@Pajeetsingh @jeetcel @curryboy420 @currycel102
Lifefuel for browns

People always recommend Poland. I do notice Slavic bitches are a little nicer. They love making their daddies mad

They love making their daddies mad
Exactly that. Everything's that breaks the rules they love it. Their dad's are cuck anyway and most they will do is cry themselves to sleep no joking :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

@Pajeetsingh @jeetcel @curryboy420 @currycel102
Lifefuel for browns
Im not going to ducking poland to have sex.
Besides i want a girl to marry and only indian will do.

Exactly that. Everything's that breaks the rules they love it. Their dad's are cuck anyway and most they will do is cry themselves to sleep no joking :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
are you polish

@StepyAkermanskie Am I getting pranked?

Slavic womena are known for being whores.

Hello. I'm one of these ethnics and lived in Poland for a year. Not even one Polish girl was interested in me.

So what you said is bullshit.

Total bullshit

This, an incel is ultimately an incel everywhere.

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek::feelskek:
Yeah bro polish girls will love the 172cm med manlet!!
The most famous and successful Polish erotic series is about a chick being kidnapped by an Italian mafioso:

An Italian/Spanish 4/10-6/10 can easily make himself look like a Chad to women that actually get off to fantasies like this, while a 3/10 and lower would be the same incel he'd be in his homeland as well.

Hello. I'm one of these ethnics and lived in Poland for a year. Not even one Polish girl was interested in me.

Then you're a truecel who can't be saved even by geomaxxing:feelsbadman:. Unless it's only in Poland that you're unwanted:feelssus:.

Total bullshit
How so?

@StepyAkermanskie Am I getting pranked?
What he is saying is true, if you are an outsider in Poland you have a 5 times bigger chances with getting some women than as a normal Pole. Of course it doesn't give you a full guarantee to ascend, just a bigger chances

Dam, race and height?

What he is saying is true, if you are an outsider in Poland you have a 5 times bigger chances with getting some women than as a normal Pole. Of course it doesn't give you a full guarantee to ascend, just a bigger chances
Wow. I'm going to I dia soon and if I can't get any chick's there (very hard outside of arranged marriage) then I'll consider going to Poland or Russia. I just don't want to be betabuxxed or green carded for Australia. I might even hide that I have Australian citizenship.

This is such a massive cope dude.
You think polish girls are going to want to fuck an ugly short spanish guy just because he's spanish. Lmao
Yes they love Spanish man, but Arabs/curries always get downfall

Dam, race and height?
Don't want to say race, i prefer to protect a little my identity.

Height: Quite tall-average: almost 1'80.

Look, men, if you are incel in your country you are incel everywhere.

In Poland there are also millions of chads, from every country, included these races mentioned on this thread. So why does a Polish foid have to prefer you instead of a Chad?

Don't want to say race, i prefer to protect a little my identity.

Height: Quite tall-average: almost 1'80.

Look, men, if you are incel in your country you are incel everywhere.

In Poland there are also millions of chads, from every country, included these races mentioned on this thread. So why does a Polish foid have to prefer you instead of a Chad?
I should visit anyway, I'm going to die no matter what, I might as well gamble before I die

OP posting this

So attraction to ethnics is hybristophilia? I won't get any chick's by being nice? :feelsbadman:
Nah and tbh I don't really get why you think that:feelshaha:;), I meant that just in that specific case the dude talked about, since he for some to me incomprehensible reason started making fun of the notion that a Polish chick could like an Italian guy, when Med guys are commonly seen as attractive in EE and, as I linked, the most popular Polishpiece of erotic fiction ever is about a Polish chick being whisked away and repeatedly fucked by an Italian dude:feelskek::feelskek:.

Nah and tbh I don't really get why you think that:feelshaha:;), I meant that just in that specific case the dude talked about, since he for some to me incomprehensible reason started making fun of the notion that a Polish chick could like an Italian guy, when Med guys are commonly seen as attractive in EE and, as I linked, the most popular Polishpiece of erotic fiction ever is about a Polish chick being whisked away and repeatedly fucked by an Italian dude:feelskek::feelskek:.
Kidnapped by a Mafioso no less