Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why rot when you can self improve?

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★
Seriously, what's the point of rotting?

Why let inceldom, caused by things beyond your control, affect the aspects of your life that you can control, at least to some extent?

Even if you're doomed to die in inceldom, how exactly does rotting help your situation?

Isn't it better to work towards improving the quality of your life? (I'm not suggesting you do so to get a GF but only so you can live comfortably).

For the record, I'm not looking down on or judging rotters. I'm just curious about their philosophy.

Last edited:
thats why i refuse to neet

will only worsen my condition

when you have had one too many negative experiences in soyciety you tend to withdraw from it

I try to improve but I feel too broken. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Not self improvement for my awful genes :feelsbadman:

Because rotting is comfy. And self improvement is pointless for me.

Why cant we just LDAR in peace. jfc

i only exercise and eat healthy for myself. Iam still genetic shit at the end of the day tho so it wont help with my inceldom.

My life is already over, i've accepted it since i left school. No matter how much looksmaxing i will get, no matter how much muscles i will get i won't live a happy life. I will never have real friends, no women will ever get wet at the sight of me.

I do, i try to improve myself lookswise as much as i can before the agepill snatches my soul

thats why i refuse to neet

will only worsen my condition
You're in Serbia, low taxes and country is not as cucked as western ones. Being an incel in the west is much worse as any money you make is given to single mothers (of which there are millions) who got impregnated by Chad and Tyrone.

No self improvement for your face, though I agree if you literally just sit looking at BP content all day then that is stupid, just makes yourself feel worse.

I don’t give a shit honestly. The only thing that could make me happy if I had a chance to kill people. That is my self improvement.

I don’t want woman just their body

But I guess I’m gonna stash up my weapon for the day of collapse. Soo many people I want to kill man

That’s kinda self improvement since I need to get stronger to wield weapon and be good at using weapon to kill people and kidnap woman. That’s my self improvement tbh

There's no point. People don't spend effort for nothing.

improve for who:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsrope:

Well yes I do improve what I can but seems like everything outside of mundane day to day stuff involves cuking to the Jews and working some wagie job for decades and buying into their fake stock market and investment system to enrich them in their shitty ponzi society and eventually rise up the jew ranks by kissing ass until you can do your own ponzi. Fuck that. You can't make money without sucking Jew dick nowadays.

Indeed. Taking care of health to avoid going to doctors

My life is already over, i've accepted it since i left school. No matter how much looksmaxing i will get, no matter how much muscles i will get i won't live a happy life. I will never have real friends, no women will ever get wet at the sight of me.
:cryfeels::cryfeels:

If you have to improve to experience the same things most people experience naturally. This means it's not worth improving at best you'll get what most people get naturally.

Especially after 2015.

i can only hope this is not a foid. this sounds like things they might say. any incel knows no matter how much you self improve how you look, its never good enough for foids. dont know why you are talking nonsense. i know you said do it for yourself, but you are still implying incels might have a chance at sex. also normies and foids dont have to self improve anything they are born with it they live life on easy fucking mode.

Last edited:
If you have to improve to experience the same things most people experience naturally. This means it's not worth improving at best you'll get what most people get naturally.

I'm not saying to self improve to be able to experience romance and intimacy. I'm saying to self improve to enhance the quality of your life.

Basically.....

Basically.....

Get financially secure so you won't have to worry about bills. Or get healthy and in shape so you won't have to worry about feeling pain.

What's wrong with that?

i can only hope this is not a foid. this sounds like things they might say. any incel knows no matter how much you improve how you look, its never good enough for foids. dont know why you are talking nonsense. i know you said do it for yourself, but you are still implying incels might have a chance at sex. also normies and foids dont have to self improve anything they are born with it they live life on easy fucking mode.

I'm not saying to self improve to be able to attract foids. As ugly humans we'll never get foids. That's understood.

I'm saying to self improve to enhance the quality of your life.

Basically.....

Get financially secure so you won't have to worry about bills. Or get healthy and in shape so you won't have to worry about feeling pain.

What's wrong with that?

I'm not saying to self improve to be able to experience romance and intimacy. I'm saying to self improve to enhance the quality of your life.

Basically.....

Get financially secure so you won't have to worry about bills.

Get healthy and in shape so you won't have to worry about feeling pain.
Yeah this happens naturally for everyone, they just got go with the flow of life. I wasn't talking about romance or anything like that.

Yeah this happens naturally for everyone, they just got go with the flow of life. I wasn't talking about romance or anything like that.

No. People take conscious action to improve their health or finances. It doesn't come naturally.

No. People take conscious action to improve their health or finances. It doesn't come naturally.
It comes naturally. They go through a pipeline previously set up by their parents for them until they become independent.

It comes naturally. They go through a pipeline previously set up by their parents for them until they become independent.
if somebody has shit parents and no friends they are pretty much fucked. having connections and knowing people are based. having connections and knowing people is also power.

You have nobody to do that for, correct, but rotting and being unhealthy makes you way way more fucking miserable.

I'm starting to think the LDAR people are infiltrators trying to demoralize the young incels to do nothing !

I explained teeths rotting before there is reason for it

Isn't it better to work towards improving the quality of your life? (I'm not suggesting you do so to get a GF but only so you can live comfortably).
100%. Never self-improve for pussy, it doesn't work. Self-improve for yourself.

It's over for me in terms of relationships, I have accepted that long ago, it hurt at the time but I'm secure in the fact that it's impossible for me to develop an intimate relationship, there's nothing that I can do. But, I think it is not smart to waste away, I have goals that I wish to complete before I die, self-improvement only helps yourself, and it would be stupid to try to be the best you can. Just do it for yourself, you will not be able to live with yourself otherwise.

The redpillers are right on this. You can't just sit in your room forever and LDAR. You will eventually kill yourself. Our human brains are not programmed to enjoy doing that constantly. You have to do SOMETHING, at least work towards SOMETHING

The redpillers are right on this. You can't just sit in your room forever and LDAR. You will eventually kill yourself. Our human brains are not programmed to enjoy doing that constantly. You have to do SOMETHING, at least work towards SOMETHING
yep. however rotting occasionally is good too. overworking can quadruple a truecel's suicidal ideation.