Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why saudi Arabs and Indians look almost similar with ugly brown skin?

R

royceverlo345

Banned
-
Why do saudhis and Indians look similar

what's wrong with you and your racepill obsession i have never seen you talk about anything else :feelswhat:
and for some reason you're obsessed with sands :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Probably a combination of migration, race-mixing, and similar climates.

what's with you and your racepill obsession i have never seen you talk about anything else :feelswhat:
and for some reason you're obsessed with sands :feelsclown:
I mean I am learning and discovering more About the world
This is the first time iam touching grass online

Saudis look more like east africans. Indians look more like australian abos.

they have a ton of racial similarities but they don't have a very similar looking bone structure
also Iranians are a lot similar to Indians especially in skin tone but not Levantine arabs.

they have a ton of racial similarities but they don't have a very similar looking bone structure
also Iranians are a lot similar to Indians especially in skin tone but not Levantine arabs.
Saudhis are just very brown

Saudhis are just very brown
yeah but they do have different facial bone structure than indians
if you saw a lot of videos about saudis you would be easily capable to tell the difference between curries and saudis
curries have an abo bone structure while saudis are more african bone structured

remember that skin tone isn't the only thing that matters in race. bone structures is also very important

Oh so Indians are abo aryan mix
And saudhis are aryan african mix
Aryans never made it past Mesopotamia, they got put in their place by BABYLONIAN BVLLS.

Whites, curries, sandniggers and zoomalian looking horners share the same phenotype
iu
i agree and also disagree
when scientists say that all these races are Caucasoid they don't mean it the way you might think of it.
Caucasoid bone structure can have a ton of different shapes and forms. but i like to refer to a Caucasoid skull by this
Proto Nordid | The Physical Anthropology Wiki | Fandom

they do all have Caucasoid skulls. but i am referring to euro caucasoid

Saudis and Indians don't look similar wtf

subhuman climate

Saudis and Indians don't look similar wtf
cope I look pretty similar to MBS and same with many paki/curry relatives of mine look like subhuman gulf cels

MBS is a cryptojew and, main reason saudis and jeets could look similar is because racemixing, 'specially in western regions

old era arabians were first muslim invaders here who conquered western regions and did their rape games on women

people living in same vicinity tend to have same features