Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why self improve as incel face is cope

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★

Face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everything

:feelshaha: That's literally me with small differences. Yeah face+height>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything. My best is still trash so why bother.

I rank face over height but I can see others view with height over face.

never began for currycels

Self improvement is something you should do as a gift to yourself.

Foids will desire him now a 0,00000000000001% more, congratz.

View attachment 520873

Face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everything

I have seen dudes like in his "after" pic with GFs, however you have to consider I live in a shithole country, where just not being poor improves your chances by a lot, it's over for first worldcels

I rank face over height but I can see others view with height over face.
Height definitely ranks above face, its the first thing a woman will notice about you, also think about this

If you have an average face to begin with (which most men do), then being 6ft+ makes you at least a 6/10 by default, because only 15% of the entire US male population is 6ft tall

Whereas if you have an above average face (a top 15% face, whatever that is), if your height is average women will still look down on you

Height is way more important

Statistically 94% of women will reject a man based on his height alone

50% of women will reject a man for being 5'8" (the average height is 5'9" for US males)

Only 1.5% of women will reject a man for being 6ft tall

Being 6ft makes it virtually impossible to be rejected, you face has to be like a 3/10 and even then you'll probably still get some scraps

If all it takes is skin care, fat loss, and shaving to where you look attractive, you're just a fakecel all along.

If you look the same before and after dipping your face into a tub of acid, then congrats you're truly an incel.