Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why shorter men are bigger fakecels than tall ones

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
I will now explain scientifically and empirically why shorter men with a height ratio between 5'7 and 5'9 are worse fakes than men with 6'2, for example.
I have encountered a lot of astonishment on your part, but let me explain why.

The average height of a woman in my country is 5'6 at an age between 20 - 25.
Now if you have a height of 5'5 or 5'6, then you are automatically, without a doubt, completely off the radar of about 90-95% of all women, regardless of your looks.
This is because they assume that men should be at least 1-2 cm taller.

If you now reach the barrier and are actually 5'7 tall, you will automatically receive 50-60% more encouragement from women.
The remaining 35% actually want men who are significantly taller (6'-6'2)

What does that mean? It means that if you are only 1 digit taller than 5'6, you automatically jump from 5% to 50%.
This small difference is bigger than a difference of 5'6 and 6'2.

So mathematically speaking, you have more "profit" in this small range than if you are 6'2.
Therefore, all guys who are 5'7 or above are ridiculous fakes who will never realize how awful it is to be smaller than the average height of a woman.

Stop gaslighting me I've been ignored my whole life. Fuck sake.

why truecels are bigger chads than fakecels

:cryfeels: My life would be so different if I was just a couple inches taller. The 5'7 pill is by far the hardest one to swallow. I wish I didn't have to wear lifts to be treated like a human being.

I will now explain scientifically and empirically why shorter men with a height ratio between 5'7 and 5'9 are worse fakes than men with 6'2, for example.

Now if you have a height of 5'5 or 5'6, then you are automatically, without a doubt, completely off the radar of about 90-95% of all women, regardless of your looks.

If you now reach the barrier and are actually 5'7 tall, you will automatically receive 50-60% more encouragement from women.

What does that mean? It means that if you are only 1 digit taller than 5'6, you automatically jump from 5% to 50%.

So mathematically speaking, you have more "profit" in this small range than if you are 6'2.
Therefore, all guys who are 5'7 or above are ridiculous fakes who will never realize how awful it is to be smaller than the average height of a woman.
So you've publicly outed yourself as a fakecel.

, all guys who are 5'7 or above are ridiculous fakes who will never realize how awful it is to be smaller than the average height of a woman.
:feelsLightsaber: :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

:cryfeels: My life would be so different if I was just a couple inches taller. The 5'7 pill is by far the hardest one to swallow. I wish I didn't have to wear lifts to be treated like a human being.
No lifts no life

Then you realize there's people here who are 5'10 and 6'2

The ability to speak does not make you intelligent

It doesn't change the fact that the only women such men can get (not just talking about short men, but also men with below average faces) are the ugly leftovers that no one wants. So you think that ugly people are lucky because they can procreate with each other to create more ugly people that no one wants?

The fact is that being ugly sucks overall. Your children will probably be ugly. They will be lonely. If they can get a girlfriend they will have to settle for a joke like themselves.

Not everything is about women. It's about quality of life. There is very little value in being ugly.

This is one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen here, tbhngl.

50% of women

Non sequitur.

According to the chart in post #15, only 50% of women would date a guy who is 5'8", but 90% of women would date a guy who is 6'2".

Take this retardation to Sewers