Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why should I self improve if I'm not going to get a girlfriend?

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
"You should do self improvement for yourself, not to get a girlfriend :soy:"

Why should I spend my time and money on something that:

1- Will not get me a gf

2- It won't make me any happier, honestly. In fact, it can even make me more unhappy, due to the stress of having to[UWSL] chase some goal[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I'm not going to spend months of time and money at a gym, for example, only to have at most a short gratification by looking in the mirror.[/UWSL]

Self improvement is bullshit, being normal BMI should be enough to get a gf, just do whatever makes you happy.

chad didn't have to self-improve to get a girlfriend. so why should I?

Based as fuck. Also, if you self improve for foids you are a slave to foids

The only real self-improvement you can do as an incel is to moneymaxx, everything else is cope

Then people rescue abandoned pets no one expecting it to look good and act friendly. It takes time and care until pets start improving.
But for humans it should be otherwise for some unknown reason. Even if someone is hopeless, traumatized, depressed and deeply wounded, he should be his own saviour. Absurd normgroid logic.

Self improvement is bullshit, being normal BMI should be enough to get a gf, just do whatever makes you happy.
If you do it for a job that requires physical sure at least it pays
Foid will drain you

If you do it for a job that requires physical sure at least it pays
Foid will drain you
Foids don't care for muscles if the rest is not good enough. I agree being agile and strong has his own benefits to make your life easier.

I'd rather live in higher quality. This requires me to money-maxx so I can afford medical procedures later.

Foids don't care for muscles if the rest is not good enough. I agree being agile and strong has his own benefits to make your life easier.
Realising all these gaslighting people tell you just be stronger bro :soy::soy: like why do i have to train my ass off to look like a bodybuilder meanwhile a landwhale gets chad in one click

Realising all these gaslighting people tell you just be stronger bro :soy::soy: like why do i have to train my ass off to look like a bodybuilder meanwhile a landwhale gets chad in one click
Whenever I see "what have you done to be a good dating material?" I get a stroke, butt ugly old landwhales don't have to move a finger and they dare to say things like that.

Being strong and seeing muscles is a good cope. Watching the fear in cuck's eyes when they see me say something that offends them is a nice feeling. If I was weak and out of shape two or three cucks would try to intimidate me for not using the words they like.

:redpill: Copers on suicide watch

If you eat healthier food you won't feel like garbage all the time since your neurotransmitters will do a better job at regulating your mood.

Being strong and seeing muscles is a good cope. Watching the fear in cuck's eyes when they see me say something that offends them is a nice feeling. If I was weak and out of shape two or three cucks would try to intimidate me for not using the words they like.
If one enjoys being in shape and healthy of course.

I meant in improving to get girls. If you can't attract girls with your height and face at normal weight, getting muscled won't change that.

I do fitness to beat normies and stupid whores,
and of course to break Chads pretty Jaw (in video game).

If a whore is disrespectful and offends you, you just punch the bitch in her face...but you have to be ready to defend yourself against white knights and for that you should be trained (in video game).

Last edited:
If one enjoys being in shape and healthy of course.

I meant in improving to get girls. If you can't attract girls with your height and face at normal weight, getting muscled won't change that.
If you never been 10% body fat you won't know if you have a chad or chadlite face. A normie looking guy with good height can increase his smv by one or two points by being fit.

If you never been 10% body fat you won't know if you have a chad or chadlite face. A normie looking guy with good height can increase his smv by one or two points by being fit.
Not really. You never saw male plus size models? They are attractive despite being fat. You can still see they are Chads. Also attractive eyes are not much affected by fat.

Not really. You never saw male plus size models? They are attractive despite being fat. You can still see they are Chads. Also attractive eyes are not much affected by fat.
I've never seen fat male models. Chad eyes are important, but you can still be a chad lite without them.

no reason to do it, i personally just waiting for death i hope dying soon before the great collapse hopefully

Gymcelling is good for not going crazy. Can't expect to do stuff, because it gets you bitches served on silver platter.

I've never seen fat male models. Chad eyes are important, but you can still be a chad lite without them.
I think foids have laser eyes they can see your bones even under the fat. Like the face id scanner for iphone: i recently lost a lot of fat and it still recognizes me. You can also gain fat it will still recognize you.

I think foids have laser eyes they can see your bones even under the fat. Like the face id scanner for iphone: i recently lost a lot of fat and it still recognizes me. You can also gain fat it will still recognize you.
Don't give whores so much credit. Their skulls are empty and can be tricked by anything.

I’m disgusted by myself so I try to exercise regularly. However it’s easier said than done due to my subhuman weakling genetics. My body takes too long to recover and I randomly fail workouts early. Progress is long too

Last edited:
Self improvement is a scam

Its another trick to keep you on the plantation. You are advised to self-improve to be indirectly useful to the verry people who treat you like shit.

Otherwise its just a diversion to placate you.

Example:
If you are advised to self-improve via education and getting a good job, it is so that you fulfil a useful function in society via said job.

The only acceptable way of self-improvement is learning to take advantage of normies.

Then people rescue abandoned pets no one expecting it to look good and act friendly. It takes time and care until pets start improving.
But for humans it should be otherwise for some unknown reason. Even if someone is hopeless, traumatized, depressed and deeply wounded, he should be his own saviour. Absurd normgroid logic.
This absurd logic is only applied to ugly men.

For money maybe and the fact that u will die one day so might as well at least try