Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why should you care if your son is gonna be a mogger or not?

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-

Let’s say you fight tooth over fist(torture) for a Stacy to reproduce with to ensure ideal genetics for your son

Boom he’s a little chad

What do you gain from this?

Why should you care?

Your genes might pass on easier than compared to the latter where it is likely not and ending with your son's bloodline.

I've said this before; why want another, especially your own offspring, to experience the experiences of a truecel? :feelsjuice:

because they arent in my conciousness. i dont give a shit what they experience i care what i experience.
Well, I certainly would not want to be born with a father like that. :feelswhere:

Let’s say you fight tooth over fist(torture) for a Stacy to reproduce with to ensure ideal genetics for your son

Boom he’s a little chad

What do you gain from this?

Why should you care?
People see their kids as an extension of themselves. It’s the same many parents try to live through their kids.

because people who don't care are eliminated

People see their kids as an extension of themselves. It’s the same many parents try to live through their kids.
It's a stupid quest for immortality
Btw sorry for what happened to your family
I'm really not that good with words or emotions
And I'd probably feel relieved if mine died

onyl way my kid will have a chance is if I get with a tallfag foid

I've said this before; why want another, especially your own offspring, to experience the experiences of a truecel? :feelsjuice:
Most people just want a kid.

They don't care

No. Normal healthy people don't. This is a narcissistic thought and guaranteed to make your son an incel if you apply it. A son had no responsibility to carry the wishes of his parents.

It's a stupid quest for immortality
Btw sorry for what happened to your family
I'm really not that good with words or emotions
And I'd probably feel relieved if mine died
Thanks. And sucks you don’t have a good relationship with your parents. That’s the only chance a truecel ever had.

No. Normal healthy people don't. This is a narcissistic thought and guaranteed to make your son an incel if you apply it. A son had no responsibility to carry the wishes of his parents.
I’m not saying whether it’s good or bad, I’m just saying that’s how people feel. Hence why people breed and raise kids at all.

Your genes might pass on easier than compared to the latter where it is likely not and ending with your son's bloodline.
Who gives a shit about muh bloodline all I care about is cooming