Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Sneir banned?

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-
@Sneir @Fat Link @Adolf hitler

He was fed posting and said “COME AT ME FBI WHORES I WILL DETONATE THE BOMBS WHEN U GET HERE”

Lol why do u open this ID thread just for that schizo.
Jfl at these fucking groupies

LOL SHUT THE FUCK UP LOL
Groupies... call yourself that faggot

I’m pretty sure it’s because of the soy report some cucks did on this site

because this site is giga soy cucked and some mods are trying to turn it into Reddit we need @Sneir back he was the more based user on here

@Sneir is very good for this website. He is original with his shit and I like it. Don't be another government who only fuckin chooses those who serve it and obey and submiss.

faggots are usually banned from .is

Nice projection. I don't know how to help you with that tbh.
Go find attention from someone else
nice projection.

Projection is bullshit. How can you know if I am projecting by projection definition? Prove it. Ahh I forgot it is all faith from jewchology. Obviously you are inside my brain.

And you know what? I knew you will reply with that you normie scum. Schemes are everywhere

He was fed posting and said “COME AT ME FBI WHORES I WILL DETONATE THE BOMBS WHEN U GET HERE”
What a low iq retard. I hate ops just as much as the next guy but trying to take out feds is just a death sentence Lmaoo. Dude should’ve laid off the meth. Was cracked out 24/7

He was an unfunny postmaxxer role playing as a schizo school shooter (which also draws attention), don't know why anyone would want him back
tbh lol

He was an unfunny postmaxxer role playing as a schizo school shooter (which also draws attention), don't know why anyone would want him back

tbh lol
fuck off anime gay shit

Wym why? He had to be banned, literally jeopardizing the existence of the forum with his constant low iq dumb threats.

Wow you are so better you joined earlier. Go masturbate to it fuckin faggot
Would much rather do that than pretend I'm any less of an incel because I don't watch anime rofl

Would much rather do that than pretend I'm any less of an incel because I don't watch anime rofl
You just as stupid as normies. Where the FUCK did I mentioned you are less of an incel while watching anime? Excactly, you just made it up

His warnings accumulated and gave him an automatic ban temporarily.

The system says the ban will end sometime later today. :feelshehe:
Krzysztof Kononowicz is also fat. Maybe time to change avi to Chris

why was recluse banned?

His warnings accumulated and gave him an automatic ban temporarily.

The system says the ban will end sometime later today. :feelshehe:

Attachments

• ksiektanczy.gif
    ksiektanczy.gif
    8.5 MB · Views: 1
Takes one to know one
As always stupid normie sayings that always are irrational to the fullest. Stating someone is stupid doesn't make me stupid. For fuck sake your brain is moldy

As always stupid normie sayings that always are irrational to the fullest. Stating someone is stupid doesn't make me stupid. For fuck sake your brain is moldy
literally you rn

Attachments

• c06.png
    c06.png
    243 KB · Views: 3
(in video game)