Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why so many women in easy jobs?

mentalcel

mentalcel

over
★★★★★
After being unemployed with the pandemic I have been searching for jobs for quite for some time and I have noticed a thing that pretty much all the easy, bullshitting jobs are being taken by women. Social worker, HR, recruiter, social media manager, simple NGO tasks. I see so much foids doing similar bullshit and they roadblock the properly educated males entering these fields so you are pushed to do hard, brain heavy work like IT. Anyone noticed the same in their area? I don't understand why a man needs to do engineering or programming but a women makes money in HR by just doing nothing and sending automated rejection emails to candidates.

you forgot OF whores

This is painful but lucklily easy jobs will soon be ERadicated:feelskek:

They were never meant to work. They are meant to be breeding machines and house servants. Their biology and cognition are limited to anything beyond this, hence the jobs they do take are either braindead tier or similar to being a housewife gossiping with the neighbors, taking care of kids, and judging men.

I cant believe they were so stupid to give up the chill gig of being a housewife to wageslave at shit they dont even enjoy :feelskek: the fucking jews amd corporations convinced them that wageslavery is empowering and would bring them independence. In reality it just doubled the size of the labor force, allowing wages to be undercut so everyone ends up worse off

lol the worst part is that these foids want to act like they’re doing real work and that they’re professional and career driven :feelshaha:
Literally just taking up space. Same with middle managers which is why there is such a pushback on working from home since these people are realizing their job doesn’t need to exist.

Why don't foids pursue anything challenging? Damn, I've no idea ....

Corporations hire receptionists and secretaries. Almost always female.

The job is to answer the phone just to give the phone over to someone else, when another phone line or voicemail could be made to make it easier and rid of the position.

A lot of jobs are just made up by bluepill culture to give women jobs that could easily be ridded of with more efficient systems.

Cashiers in a lot of places. Therapists. Librarians. Teachers. The list goes on. Women are worthless for nothing but breeding.

Men should either go into a blue collar trade or agriculture field, a finance field, a legal field, or a technology/STEM field. Those are the only logical careers that actually help society

so you are pushed to do hard, brain heavy work like IT.
Are you saying using a computer is too hard for your brain? You're literally just clicking buttons

I don't understand why a man needs to do engineering or programming but a women makes money in HR by just doing nothing and sending automated rejection emails to candidates.
Because women are generally "known" for being more empathetic gender.Women usually don't progress past the teenager phase,so they think that those roads,bridges and airplanes assembled themselves.Men have to maintain the civilization on the other side.

They were never meant to work. They are meant to be breeding machines and house servants. Their biology and cognition are limited to anything beyond this, hence the jobs they do take are either braindead tier or similar to being a housewife gossiping with the neighbors, taking care of kids, and judging men.

I cant believe they were so stupid to give up the chill gig of being a housewife to wageslave at shit they dont even enjoy :feelskek: the fucking jews amd corporations convinced them that wageslavery is empowering and would bring them independence. In reality it just doubled the size of the labor force, allowing wages to be undercut so everyone ends up worse off

My grandmother never worked a 9-5 job. She only did side gigs here and there for some extra spending money. She never seemed unhappy at all.

Because women are generally "known" for being more empathetic gender.Women usually don't progress past the teenager phase,so they think that those roads,bridges and airplanes assembled themselves.Men have to maintain the civilization on the other side.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Because toilets are lazy and stupid.

Foids either work as OnlyCunts sluts or some low paying job that requires no physical work or labour.