Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why some women cover themselves while others go out of their way to show it?

Sciamachying

Sciamachying

Greycel
Generally speaking Muslim women put some effort into not exposing their flesh unlike Christian women who usually dress sluttishly so is it a matter of different cultures or different natures? Are curvaceous women all at their core eager to show it but some are just more constrained than others? But then again, Muslim women in the west are backed by the law yet many remain faithful so through inculcation, the whorishness of women can be suppressed to some degree?

Last edited:
Shut up, all women are whores, muh Muslim cope is from 100 years ago, you clearly never went to England or Dubai or anywhere with rich Muslim cunts, they are still whores.

Shut up, all women are whores, muh Muslim cope is from 100 years ago, you clearly never went to England or Dubai or anywhere with rich Muslim cunts, they are still whores.
I live in a Muslim country unfortunately
I know that this could be the essence of women, but some women are more inclined towards restraining their whorishness so they pretty much transcended it

If a woman is in an environment where modesty is encouraged, she'll dress modestly, if she lives in an environment where sluttiness is encouraged, she'll dressed slutty.

This influence comes from both men and women.

For example, a study has demonstrated that women will bully each other for being too prude or too slutty, due to intra sexual competition (too prude = increase your value in the eyes of men, too slutty = lower the value of sex )

For example, if a woman were to dress modestly at some western university, she'd get bullied for it.

Also, since you live in a muslim country, you don't really know what you're talking about when you say "christian" women.
There are very few christian women left in the west, aside from those in hardcore religious communities.

Last edited:
I live in a Muslim country unfortunately
I know that this could be the essence of women, but some women are more inclined towards restraining their whorishness so they pretty much transcended it
So what, millions of good looking women become anorexic crackheads or cover themselves in shitty cringe scribble tattoo, you think women have logic?

Could it be that western sluts who wear short leggings and bras to university feel weak or resentful towards that woman who is more restrained and more preserving of her chastity?

Generally speaking Muslim women put some effort into not exposing their flesh unlike Christian women who usually dress sluttishly so is it a matter of different cultures or different natures? Are curvaceous women all at their core eager to show it but some are just more constrained than others? But then again, Muslim women in the west are backed by the law yet many remain faithful so through inculcation, the whorishness of women can be suppressed to some degree?
Christian women at the Church I go to are pretty modest, only in the Protestant churches are women who dress like a slut tolerated.

Could it be that western sluts who wear short leggings and bras to university feel weak or resentful towards that woman who is more restrained and more preserving of her chastity?

Yes and that's literally demonstrated by science. Ie :

women will bully each other for being too prude or too slutty, due to intra sexual competition (too prude = increased value in the eyes of men, too slutty = lowers the value of sex )

A thread talked about this last week.

Christian women at the Church I go to are pretty modest, only in the Protestant churches are women who dress like a slut tolerated.

Shitskins assume that the majority of women in the west are "christian".

Islam makes rules more clear. Christwhores can hide behind parts of bible being metaphors, different standards when it was written, first people walking around Eden naked before sin etc.

Islam makes rules more clear. Christwhores can hide behind parts of bible being metaphors, different standards when it was written, first people walking around Eden naked before sin etc.

The rules of christianity are impeccably clear and have been enforced for thousands of years without issues.

dress like a whore = hell
sex outside of marriage = hell
refuse sex to husband = hell
kill own babies = hell
use contraception = hell

They just do not give a fuck at all.

A survey revealed that 50% of people who consider themselves christians dont believe in the resurrection.

Yea, dress modestly at the church and then whorishly in the street. Probably a bikini at the beach too. Also regardless whether she's a faithful Christian or not, women from Christian backgrounds or in countries that were historically Christian are this way

Yea, dress modestly at the church and then whorishly in the street. Probably a bikini at the beach too. Also regardless whether she's a faithful Christian or not, women from Christian backgrounds or in countries that were historically Christian are this way
If you live in protestant countries yeah, but Catholic & Orthodox nations don't really tolerate that.

The rules of christianity are impeccably clear and have been enforced for thousands of years without issues.
The original ones might be but they kept making all these different versions claiming to be christian (such as church of england made solely for the purpose of king having side hoes)
They just do not give a fuck at all.
That too

enforced for thousands of years

refuse sex to husband = hell
In the medieval ages women could divorce their husband if he was bad at sex :feelsrope:
The past had better relations between the sexes but don't overglorify it.

If you live in protestant countries yeah, but Catholic & Orthodox nations don't really tolerate that.
Where do you live ? What orthodox country doesn't tolerate that ?
They are this way in Romania, Russia, even fucking Lebanon in the christian areas.
I don't know how conservative the catholic and orthodox communities are in the USA, but most catholic and orthodox countries are completely fine with immodesty from women.
The only exceptions I can think of might be Georgia and Armenia, which are still much less westernised.

In the medieval ages women could divorce their husband if he was bad at sex :feelsrope:
The past had better relations between the sexes but don't overglorify it.

That's incorrect and if you knew anything about the middle ages you would know how completely absurd that statement is.

What was possible but extremely rare is marriage anullment if one of the party was found to be sterile - or impotent - and that could happen only if it was proven that the man knew he was impotent before the marriage.

What was possible but extremely rare is marriage anullment if one of the party was found to be sterile - or impotent - and that could happen only if it was proven that the man knew he was impotent before the marriage.
I might have mistaken it for impotence, but I'm fairly confident I read that the husband also had the duty to sexually satisfy his wife. It might have just been if he didn't fuck her often enough, I don't remember.

if you knew anything about the middle ages
:feelsseriously: I had a course on family Law from antiquity to the modern era in uni, no need to be disrespectful.

I might have mistaken it for impotence, but I'm fairly confident I read that the husband also had the duty to sexually satisfy his wife. It might have just been if he didn't fuck her often enough, I don't remember.

:feelsseriously: I had a course on family Law from antiquity to the modern era in uni, no need to be disrespectful.

Sorry, my intention was not to be disrespectful.

In the middle ages marriage laws were decided by the catholic church

For the catholic church marriage has everything to do with having children, and divorce is strictly prohibited

Also you're correct in the sense that both party must accept to have sex if the other demand it. If one refuse, that is a sin but the couple still cannot divorce.

Sexual satisfaction would be of similar importance than cooking tasty meals for your husband. It's good if you can have it, but if you don't it's not a big deal and in no way could such a light matter be a reason to divorce.

The wife is also permitted to finish herself via masturbation but that is permitted only when intercourse happens.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back