Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Why sometimes I catch women looking at me.

Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★★
I know the answer but I want some diversity answers.

Sometimes. I mean they look at me and and they turn their heads quickly when I catch them and not one time, multiple times. All the bitches who I catch them looking at me when I speak work stuff with them, they tehehehe with me. They ask me favors and I say "hell no bitch your salary is higher than mine, earn your god damn money."

But here I am 28 yo and I never ever saw pussy irl.

Probably they sens that I have 8 inch dick but they don't make the move. Majority have boyfriends and I'm not that man to fuck bitches behind their back anyways. They didn't even give me their numbers. I didn't ask but yeah Chads get numbers without asking.

I know they have some hidden evil agenda with me. I know it because I feel it like my dad's fart.

Once a single mother wanted to make me her betabux but when I asked for sex she was defensive. She told me everything that I want to hear but in the end. She was all about my money. I didn't spend not even a single penny on her. I didn't managed to fuck her tbh. I blocked and ghosted her.

Many Single mothers wanted from me to be their betabux but I rejected them because no sex. All single mothers are alpha crazy bitches. They want to control everything.

It's better to be a virgin than being a simp cuck faggot who say always "Yes Honey".

It's over and it's good to be over. At least you have the peace of mind and Solitude. If you look deep why humans engage in long term relationships is because they want to find that happiness, that peace, that completeness.

15th September I'm gonna quit my job.
It's over.

this thread: volcels me xD

they usually avoid me or i have them walk aways from me when iam at the grocery store or when i was working

they should only look when they are with their boyfriend, to make him jealous. if they look when they're by themselves then you probably meet their looks threshold and it's not over.

Women sometimes stare at me because I have a very scarred face. So for them its like looking at a trainwreck. When I stare back they get offended and give me dirty looks, like how dare you stare at me back you subhuman.

If they smile at you when you look at them then consider that a good sign, apart from that it means nothing.

the only looks i get from foids are of pure contempt and disgust, however most of the time i'm just an invisible being to them.

Women sometimes stare at me because I have a very scarred face. So for them its like looking at a trainwreck. When I stare back they get offended and give me dirty looks, like how dare you stare at me back you subhuman.

If they smile at you when you look at them then consider that a good sign, apart from that it means nothing.

You need better camo

You must blend into the shrubbery...

Cunts look at me with suspicion and fear, and start doing their nonverbal victim game. Look over their shoulders, act scared, etc. I'm not even looking at them usually, looking at something in their general direction, they couldn't mistake it for looking at them if they tried. Any cuck who tries to simp for them, I will put in the hospital. Nobody has tried yet.