Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why suicidal people should enter this site !

Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan

I Am Watching The Stars
-
First of all, IncelTears mods you can go fuck yourself. I bet the top mods are some sort of cross between a nearly 40 year old boomer who is more fucked up than all the incels put together on this site and some kind of frustrated feminist fat woman who can barely clean her own pussy on a Monday morning because she's clogged with sperm from his own crack-using father who lives in Cuckfornia. One day the dox will arrive and your life will become a real HELL!
-
Back to the subject brocels... Why suicidal people should join this forum, first we have to be aware that many after seeing some posts based here would automatically jump into the first truck that is passing by their house, this part can't hide. But suicides with their survival instinct would look for some form of survival other than shoving the barrel of a Six Sauer in their mouths and leaving bits of precious brain alive in their relatives' living room, and that's where the blackpill and everything else comes in. our dear modern world, many will think: "but the suicide brush's head will sink even further". Not really, the survival instinct would prevail and he would take the black pill in an exquisite way, as he has nothing left to lose in his already destroyed worldview, because with the truth, even if it hurts, there is still hope. :society:

dr_manhattan_by_jaimecastro.jpg

There are countless users from this site and many other incel communities that admit that these spaces have quite literally saved their lives. In a way it has for me too. I have a place to belong, I'm less lonely. I'm much calmer and I just don't really have the capacity to be overly bitter anymore. Just extremely disappointed with the world. I have slightly less self hatred due to realising that there really wasn't much else I could ever have done.

I've done my best tirelessly for over a decade and a half but no matter the advice I followed. The avenues I took. People have never been able to see past how I look. while rates of suicidal ideation within these communities are insanely higher than the general population as well as actual suicide rates. People often falsely attribute this to the spaces themselves as opposed to the lives of these people being genuinely unforgiving and cruel.

There are countless users from this site and many other incel communities that admit that these spaces have quite literally saved their lives. In a way it has for me too. I have a place to belong, I'm less lonely. I'm much calmer and I just don't really have the capacity to be overly bitter anymore. Just extremely disappointed with the world. I have slightly less self hatred due to realising that there really wasn't much else I could ever have done.

I've done my best tirelessly for over a decade and a half but no matter the advice I followed. The avenues I took. People have never been able to see past how I look. while rates of suicidal ideation within these communities are insanely higher than the general population as well as actual suicide rates. People often falsely attribute this to the spaces themselves as opposed to the lives of these people being genuinely unforgiving and cruel.
based commentary. I say that this site (before I created my account I just read yours comments) helped me a lot with my anxiety about certain situations, knowing that there are people all over the world basically going through a lot of shit similar to yours gives you an invisible force of wanting to move on, even knowing that the odds of getting along in life are close to zero. Yet I continue brocels :feelsmage:

Last edited:
based commentary. I say that this site (before I created my account I just read yours comments) helped me a lot with my anxiety about certain situations, knowing that there are people all over the world basically going through a lot of shit similar to yours gives you an invisible force of wanting to move on, even knowing that the odds of getting along in life are close to zero. Yet I continue brocels :feelsmage:
I do theorise that for many who don't want us to have communities, it's less about them being offended or caring about it, that's just their excuse. For many I know that the reason they don't want us to have community is because it gives us people to talk too, friends and belonging. People to relate too. They don't want that. They was us to suffer, alone, and then kill ourselves so they can virtue signal about it later.

The people who've looked into these communities without agenda or malice, and without bias often come to different conclusions to those who already hate us for existing and while they may not always like these spaces in their entirety, they recognise their benefits and that the fearmongering most media puts out is just that.

I would go further and say that about this part of the community that you mentioned, I believe that this is not just on the internet, sometimes I have the impression that people like us cannot have space, smiling is a sign of offense when we are not in determines bubble, and that's crazy! one of the reasons why I appreciate sites like this and similar ones is because of all the freedom we have to express ourselves without having some normie pointing the finger in our face. If one day this site ends I will use my own resources to create similar communities (obviously not in the same proportion), but this is something that I feel is worth moving forward.