Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why the Beta Uprising is unavoidable and what we can do

• Thread starter RemoveNormalfags
  • Start date
RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
Ok guys, I'm a depressed lonely virgin without friends and I thought roping is the only solution, but actually it isn't.

While I had vacation I engaged myself with the Blackpill and the logical consequences of it. I came to the point that a Beta Uprising (maybe not exactly an "uprising" but something, which will change our lives) is almost unavoidable and will probably start in the next 10 years (yes I'm kinda optimistic).

Sounds like a very good dream and you may think I'm a massive coper, but let me explain the situation.

We all know the numbers, the number of lonely men with literally no sex or love is growing. And it's growing fast as hell. It's growing rapidly since the 2000's and there is no sight of an end. In 5 years it will almost be normal to be an incel (even though many men will deny it, but I will come to that point later). Incels will be everywhere, workers, policemen, lawyers, politicians, etc..
Few sources:

Even some chads and chadlites are slowly discovering the hypergamy problem:
(@wereqryan)

The Blackpill is spreading (even though normies will never call it "Blackpill", but it doesn't care, they just use other words).

So, what can we do?
We can speed up this certain process.
I made a little to-do list for you :feelsokman:

NEETS:
You have probably the most important job here. It is simple but effective:
You have enough time to spread Blackpill theories in social media and other things.
Don't ever use words like "Blackpill", "Incel", "Foids", "Chads", ...
Normies are sensible as hell when they hear things like these.
Just create social media accounts and spread "light blackpill" theories everywhere.
Incels in denial and ugly normies will slowly adopt these ideas.
Just imagine someone will become a politicians in the future, who you blackpilled.

Wageslaves:
I know we have to suffer everyday and we're bathing in suicidefuel.
BUT the things you can do (besides becoming a NEET) is just to save up money.
Stop spending your money on stupid things you don't really need, we will probably need it later.
Bonus points: Try to blackpill your coworkes slowly, just continue even though it seems impossible.

US-Wagelsaves (and other but idk):
Please don't save all of your money, spend it all on liberty bringers :feelsthink:.
(= Plan B)
Also bonus points.

High IQ and careermaxcels:
Continue with your careermaxxing. We will need Incels in high positions.
Also try to engage in politics.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If we do these things, the Blackpill will spread like fire and we will have enough money and politicians to actually change things.
We can fund rallies our incel-politicians will hold and it will spread even more.
Maybe soon there are secret incels in (((their))) circle and we will gain more and more power.

SEX-HAVERS (BOOMERS) WILL DIE OUT AND WE WILL REPLACE THEM!

Sorry Boomercels, it's truly over for you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To IncelTears, FBI, normies:
I would usually insult you in this part, but this time I won't
What is the only thing you want in your life? Think about it for a few seconds.
Love, happiness and maybe success?
We are also just normal humans, no one was born as a mental monster.
We just want to have the same things, but sadly we can't.
The numbers have spoken (see above), please overthink your world view, and never forget, we are also humans, who just want the same things.
Just imagine no one would love you, you don't have any friends and your only real "solution" is roping.
You are in such a destroyed shape and then there are still people in the internet who make fun of you.
It's like kicking someone who is already laying on the grounds. That's not fair.

Bros, I would never think I say something like this, but don't rope (at least not yet).
It is true, it never began for us, but maybe it WILL.
This not the first and last pointless situation humanity suffers.
In world history, there were things done, no one ever thought that could happen.
In the worst case, we still have plan B, but let us not think about that.
I need you.

Yes, this has given me a new purpose, actually, and I feel better when I have something to do, I like this, lets spread it like wildfire

Or you just hit the gym.

If it's unavoidable then why do anything? Just ldar and wait

i will try to spread blackpill

Spread it guys, spread it on social media, spread it on forums. SPREAD IT EVERYWHERE

Im doing that, im spreading it in my country on every single forum, I link to black pilled studies, everything.

I show other guys Chadfishing experiments. You wouldn't believe how blown away they are by Chads success.

I want to speed it up tbh ngl
A C C E L E R A T E
1_JS177662723-32.jpg

Yes, this has given me a new purpose, actually, and I feel better when I have something to do, I like this, lets spread it like wildfire
Lets do this brothers. Unironically we will be saving humanity by spreading blackpills. OP is based for this thread!

Good advice. A lot of people here look down on wageslaving. But it allows you to hoard some cash which makes you more powerful. This blackpill thing could get big. Like the fight club. It has already had a huge impact on modern life. Many people know about Minassian and ER and they know what an incel is. Critics even described the joker movie as an incel movie. They should not know what an incel is, but they do.

Spread it guys, spread it on social media, spread it on forums. SPREAD IT EVERYWHERE

Im doing that, im spreading it in my country on every single forum, I link to black pilled studies, everything.
Lets do this brothers. Unironically we will be saving humanity by spreading blackpills. OP is based for this thread!
Good advice. A lot of people here look down on wageslaving. But it allows you to hoard some cash which makes you more powerful. This blackpill thing could get big. Like the fight club. It has already had a huge impact on modern life. Many people know about Minassian and ER and they know what an incel is. Critics even described the joker movie as an incel movie. They should not know what an incel is, but they do.
This is currently my ultimate Lifefuel, prboably the first time where I'm actually kinda "hyped" for the future.

Most men obey females and the government... Authority and consensus controls the population. Even if we are making progress against the system's consensus... They still have the police, the military, and all their gear ready to be used against us... Authority means that even if most men are blackpilled, out of fear of death, most sub8 males in the military and police will have no problems with the mass incel crucifixions coming in the near future...Most humans fear death and right now, the Children of God, are staring down the barrels of feminism's rifles...

Bump, this is my only hope :feels:

Buy guns brocels. Even if you are not in usa you still can do it

beta uprising will never happen, at least wont happen during my short life its over

I think Andrew Yang has a policy about this on his webpage.