Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why the fuck are Indians so unattractive?

Currycel4Life

Currycel4Life

Recruit
★★★
Literally just go to google and type in "Indian". We're the ugliest motherfuckers on this planet. 

It's not a coincidence that Indians are the leading minority on this forum. Proportional to our population in the west, we BY FAR outnumber any other ethnicity per ratio of population (in the west) on this forum.

Why the fuck are we so damn ugly and how did we turn in to such grotesque misshapen ogre creatures that look like the demons out of a fairytale?

> Why are we so damn ugly

Stop blaming your race. Indians aren't ugly. No offense man but it's probably just you since you call yourself incel right? I doubt the majority of indians even in the west have trouble dating or whatever. Incels are the minority, we are the worst you can get from ANY group.

This is coming from a blackcel.

Salutextm said:

Stop blaming your race. Indians aren't ugly. No offense man but it's probably just you since you call yourself incel right? I doubt the majority of indians even in the west have trouble dating or whatever. Incels are the minority, we are the worst you can get from ANY group.

If incels in the west have no problem then why is the largest minority on this forum indian?

Currycel4Life said:
If incels in the west have no problem then why is the largest minority on this forum indian?

Are indians really the leading minority in this forum? Even if they are, this place is very small and it also directs it attentions towards indians a lot. I doubt any stats formed here actually mean anything in the real

Salutextm said:
Are indians really the leading minority in this forum? Even if they are, this place is very small and it also directs it attentions towards indians a lot. I doubt any stats formed here actually mean anything in the real

Yeah, that's also true. The polls on here aren't really reliable. But it is easy to witness a sizable indian population here. 

Most time attractive indians are the rare exception. Whereas you spot attractive people of other races in abundance.

Currycel4Life said:

Maybe because there are more Indians on the planet than any other minority save for East Asians thanks2China, but Chinese don't really go on English-speaking sites as much.

Salutextm said:

some races are just naturally disadvantaged in dating. slanted eyes, low T, short are the worst traits of a male and we Asians tend to have them all

Females get a pass because males just want to stick their dick in a hole and spread their DNA
however their sons end up incels

-Early civilization, abundant food, and arranged marriages contributing to low natural selection
-Vegetarianism which does not allow the body to develop properly, and just generally shitty diet
-Heavy Austroloid admixture(increasing from north to south and west to east and higher caste to lower caste).
-Lack of excercise

As for which features specifically make them ugly, Indians often have at least 3 or more of the following features: skinnyfat, bad frame, poor eye area, recessed maxilla/mandible, protruding lips, bad skin, low sexual dimorphism, poor facial harmony, and bird beak noses.

blickpall said:
Maybe because there are more Indians on the planet than any other minority save for East Asians thanks2China, but Chinese don't really go on English-speaking sites as much.

But most Indians live in India and therefore have no problems. Indians in the west almost universally struggle with dating and that's who ends up on this site.

India had one of the most advanced early civilizations, there's even some stories of flying craft called Vimana from Vedic texts. Your culture was also heavily focused on spiritual development rather than physical which i think is the right path.

So you come to western culture where its the exact opposite, people are trying to keep this bag of meat looking young forever, putting on muscle to it, addicted to making their asses bigger, dicks bigger, addicted to feeding it and gratifying the private parts and no wonder mental illness and degeneracy is rampant here

microDongCityUSA said:
India had one of the most advanced early civilizations, there's even some stories of flying craft called Vimana from Vedic texts.  Your culture was also heavily focused on spiritual development rather than physical which i think is the right path.  

So you come to western culture where its the exact opposite, people are trying to keep this bag of meat looking young forever, putting on muscle to it, addicted to making their asses bigger, dicks bigger, addicted to feeding it and gratifying the private parts and no wonder mental illness and degeneracy is rampant here

Cope. Mental illness is rampant among Indians too. I know firsthand.

NegroKing said:
Cope. Mental illness is rampant among Indians too. I know firsthand.

for sure, western culture has spread globally now so the mental illness it brings along with it because its heavily focused on making something that deteriorates (our bodies) not and i think the older cultures focusing on the exact opposite had far less issues like we have because the direction of western culture and females who control it is degeneracy

microDongCityUSA said:
for sure, western culture has spread globally now so the mental illness it brings along with it because its heavily focused on making something that deteriorates (our bodies) not and i think the older cultures focusing on the exact opposite had far less issues like we have because the direction of western culture and females who control it is degeneracy

That is not true tbh. Indian culture is naturally very negative and evil. Nothing to do with the degenerate west.

NegroKing said:
microDongCityUSA said:
That is not true tbh. Indian culture is naturally very negative and evil. Nothing to do with the degenerate west.
examples of naturally negative/evil?

i'm not indian, i'm asian/oriental but my exposure to indian spiritually has been Buddha, Krishnamurti, Gandhi, Sri Aurobindo, Vedas/Vedic text and you had some of Jesus's followers also going to that region....i think those teachers are the right direction of humanity

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd0f2fLwvtQ[/video]

microDongCityUSA said:
examples of naturally negative/evil?

i'm not indian, i'm asian/oriental but my exposure to indian spiritually has been Buddha, Krishnamurti, Gandhi, Sri Aurobindo, Vedas/Vedic text and you had some of Jesus's followers also going to that region....i think those teachers are the right direction of humanity

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd0f2fLwvtQ[/video]

I really don't even know where to start. There is a lot of selfishness, sociopathy, and a general lack of morals and shallowness.

I reckon if arranged marriages weren't a thing almost all of us would be incel. Apparently in curryland itself currycels are so desperate they dial in random numbers hoping to speak to a femoid. We are the most cursed incels.

NegroKing said:
I really don't even know where to start. There is a lot of selfishness, sociopathy, and a general lack of morals and shallowness.

please expand I'm genuinely interested to know. UG Krishnamurti had lots of bad stuff to say about indian culture and shit... he was from there so.

Salutextm said:

bro stop trying to cope for him. He is correct, Indians on average are extremely ugly.