Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why the fuck did the jannies remove calimero's brag thread from yesterday

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Creepshot I've taken
★★★★★
It was the perfect thread to destroy all the users that claim "I'm incel because I'm non-NT":feelstastyman:.

International Cat Day Cats GIF by MOODMAN

Same thing with the "?" thread in ID earlier today :feelsUgh:
i was postmaxxing there and they mopped it up!!

it's over :feelscry:

It was the perfect thread to destroy all the users that claim "I'm incel because I'm non-NT":feelstastyman:.

i don't know but users don't like to see bragging threads in the forum.
also, i am sure that guy is good looking, NT pill is just bullshit. we don't need threads to prove shit like that. the NTpillers already know that they're fakecels

NT matters(20-40%?) but I've noticed it matters less past highschool and college. But it never stops mattering

No he's literally mentally ill, but he still made out with a foid.
Autistic copers have yet another excuse for why it’s over for them. “Didn’t happen bro”

i don't know but users don't like to see bragging threads in the forum.
also, i am sure that guy is good looking, NT pill is just bullshit. we don't need threads to prove shit like that. the NTpillers already know that they're fakecels
Why do jannies support them so much? Are they one of them?