Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why the fuck do men give special treatment to women who would never fuck them?

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
Acquaintance of my was telling me about how if anyone he knew had laid hands on a woman even if he didnt know her he'd be pissed and hate that person forever, LOL. This guy is a manlet goblin btw, women literally loathe him and he still simps.

Last edited:
how did hooker frauding go ?
Also: the bluepill is thinking if you do nice things to women they will fuck you. So it's self explanatory, your friend is a :bluepill: :soy:

Acquaintance of my was telling me about how if anyone he knew had laid hands on a woman he didnt know he'd be pissed and hate that person forever, LOL. This guy is a manlet goblin btw, women literally loathe him and he still simps.

Because they think these women would fuck them "under the right circumstances" and they cope by imagining that one day such circumstances will bring them together

Because they are bluepilled simps

Not allowed to talk about hooker frauding, serge removed the last post I made about it... but I can say that it went successful and that I was DEFINITELY not scamming that poor lady with fake bills :^) (in minecraft)

I think men have a natural desire to want to take care of women. That has been their role throughout history. Men were protectors and providers, and women rewarded them with sex and offspring. This desire has been hijacked by modern women to produce simps. Men who do all the protecting and providing with none of the benefits.

Cucks like him are the reason women live in tutorial mode today.

Acquaintance of my was telling me about how if anyone he knew had laid hands on a woman even if he didnt know her he'd be pissed and hate that person forever, LOL. This guy is a manlet goblin btw, women literally loathe him and he still simps.

Because if there's even a slim chance within their minds that she will fuck them they will try.

Because of low testosterone

I think men have a natural desire to want to take care of women. That has been their role throughout history. Men were protectors and providers. This desire has been hijacked by modern women to produce simps.

Im not an object but please send me $5 for a picture of my literal asshole

Not allowed to talk about hooker frauding, serge removed the last post I made about it... but I can say that it went successful and that I was DEFINITELY not scamming that poor lady with fake bills :^) (in minecraft)
Damn. I was looking forward to the responses. Good job for NOT scamming that poor lady with the fake bills :^) (in GTA 5).

it doesnt matter how i treat foids, i wont be getting sex anyway so might as well be as passive agressive as possible

Last edited:
Bluepill. They think the foid will fuck them for it