Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why the fuck do people keep telling me to go to Uni.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33186
  • Start date
Deleted member 33186

Deleted member 33186

Self-banned
-
It's such weird advice, How am I gonna get women in Uni (In fact, I will likely be even more lonely than I already am there)? How is Uni good? It's really frustrating.

the reason people are telling you go to to uni for pussy is frat parties which you can still go to even if you aren't in uni. If you have something you really want to do go to trade school.

i really recommend going to school for something that you know realistically you are capable of and that will make you good money

dont take your hobby and go to school for it that's soy

think in a blackpilled perspective when taking on you're education

the reason people are telling you go to to uni for pussy is frat parties which you can still go to even if you aren't in uni. If you have something you really want to do go to trade school.
I'm not gonna get any pussy at a frat, unless I decide to Rapemaxx.

To get lifemogged by campus Chads I guess

To get lifemogged by campus Chads I guess
It's such weird advice, How am I gonna get women in Uni (In fact, I will likely be even more lonely than I already am there)? How is Uni good? It's really frustrating.
Average slave mindset , Im too fucking lazy for my hard engineering work so I try to do thethe bare minimum and cheat extremely to get that degree, is it worth it? I’ll see if I can take it

Facts,uni is a waste of time.

Ya no one who possess real valuable knowledge will teach it to you.. they would be flat out stupid to. And people who have the intellects to discover that knowledge, are not stupid.

Its like my stock trading strategy. That I am making big time serious gains on..I can't tell anyone how I am doing it.

And if I did tell ten people and they told ten people pretty soon millions would know it, and arbitrage all the profit out.

Same with most things in university if its there you know 1 million ricecels and 1 million currycels already know it and are charging $10 an hour for their work using that knowledge.

Depends on your ambition. If you want a high paying job it's probably not a waste of time if you pick the right field

Depends on your ambition. If you want a high paying job it's probably not a waste of time if you pick the right field
The issue is, their are too many useless/unwanted fields, and if you pick the wrong one, you are basically screwed.

It's like doing a quiz that you didn't study for and don't know the answers to.

The issue is, their are too many useless/unwanted fields, and if you pick the wrong one, you are basically screwed.

It's like doing a quiz that you didn't study for and don't know the answers to.
Pick anything in the exact sciences like biology, computer science, medicine, maybe physics, and you have access to well paying jobs if you are able to carry on

But it should also be a bit of a combination with what you have talent and passion for

But you're right you can get screwed. I knew someone who studied theology and he took 9 years and didn't even finish his master and started working at a callcenter

Though most of the people I know from computer science and related fields all got good jobs right away

Last edited: