Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why the fuck do you take life seriously lmao?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
There is 0 point to take life seriously. I mean we are just living on this fucking planet and we dont even know why we are here, whats the point in taking this shit seriously. I dont give a fuck about anything anymore, nowadays I might just tell a random elderly man at the grocery store "im a virgin" just to see his reaction. Dropped out of college cus why the fuck not, I just ldar and do random shit every day.

Nothing matters and its awesome.

Because i want to.

Because we are biologically programmed to suffer if we don't follow the agenda deeply embedded within our genetic code.

basically, there's nothing else to add

also OP is coping hard
What do you expect from a greycel

644dbada3f97e93a04892357c20e9a94

yes!! just drop out of school and ruin your prospects at a decent career. dont take life so serious br0

Aren't you offer modes 50 bucks to delete your acc.

well as far as other people's opinions goes it doesn't really matter tbh

dropping out of college tho is a little bit too much it can cause some problems to you but I get where you coming from. That's why I don't really care about the whole rat race and being this or that, proving yourself, being the best or some crap like this. It doesn't really matter.

Why did you bother making this thread then?

There is 0 point to take life seriously. I mean we are just living on this fucking planet and we dont even know why we are here, whats the point in taking this shit seriously. I dont give a fuck about anything anymore, nowadays I might just tell a random elderly man at the grocery store "im a virgin" just to see his reaction. Dropped out of college cus why the fuck not, I just ldar and do random shit every day.

Idk. It's not really my choice tbh my brain won't let me jokermaxx.

Not really a choice for people who are barely scraping by.
yes!! just drop out of school and ruin your prospects at a decent career. dont take life so serious br0

Because of YOLO factor.

I don't. I am fucked even if i take it seriously. Im just too low IQ to accomplish anything.

What kind of retard fucking shit is this? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

If you believed what you said you'd have:
1. Killed yourself
2. Start crimemaxxing

One of the two

It makes no sense to be acting like you think "nothing matters" but you are still limiting yourself by modern day laws, norms and values, and keeping yourself broke

You: "Nothing matters................. but I still gotta play it safe"

JFL stop coping, your life clearly matters to you and you just want to keep existing

I don't really. Well not drinking too much alcohol and eating healthy is probably the only things i take seriously in life.

i don't

this is just a fucking clown world if you aren't chad or female

this is what i tell other incels stop giving a fuck about everything especially soyciety

Dropped out of college cus why the fuck not, I just ldar and do random shit every day.
this is something all incels should do.
I sleep a lot and only live for eat, play vidya a poo. that's it

Cause I won't end up in a good afterlife.

Mind uploadmaxx is the only solution

Greycel tier post. You only live once, why wouldn't you take it seriously?

This guy gets it tbhngl

that's the point, life is about doing and thinking what you want, be free

It's all fun & games until the pain sets in.

because I AM VIOLENT in a VIOLENT WORLD

Although it's true that our reality is just our brains hallucinating to generate a conscious experience and that we're all going to die your body still physical and those experiences are also physical. You say this until you lose the minimal control that was left in your hands and suddenly your situation gets worse than it was before.

Because we are biologically programmed to suffer if we don't follow the agenda deeply embedded within our genetic code.

We're programmed to suffer if your genes are programmed to.

i thought about that too but i rejected it beceause i'm still too young. How do we call incels who cope like that? YOLOcells ?

I think about this all the time.

Just stop caring theory. Just don't take shit seriously bro!
I care about doing anything I can for an asteroid to send this piece of mud planet to shits

Nihilistic atheism is cope

Nihilism pill

I don't remember the last time I actually cared about anything JFL

I've embracing nihilism more and more and it feels good