Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why the fuck I don't know about famous people npcs always talk about?

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
Some npcs near to my seat in the bus where speaking of some famous faggot that I never in my life heard about.
Like is this normal for me to not recognize famous and famous' names?
Am I weirder by not being able to know about what the npcs know?

i always hear people talking about some unknown celebrity that just got famous for some faggoted shit but never actually knew him.
i don't really follow social media so i don't really know any famous person

Bro you don't know who Chad Thundercock is:feels:?

The only figures I can recognize off the top of my head are the A-lister celebrities and obscure incel personalities, JFL. Don't know how normies get interested in these people. :feelskek:

The only figures I can recognize off the top of my head are the A-lister celebrities and obscure incel personalities, JFL. Don't know how normies get interested in these people. :feelskek:
Because they are brainwashed by incorrectioness

There’s too many famous ppl

because there’s too many ppl

teach me how to get vocaroo in sig

I haven't been watching Hollywood movies since the mid-2000s so I have no idea who the most hyped actors/actresses are lately, I guess they're not Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie anymore, but I don't care enough to find out.

Same here I don't watch tv or movies and sports and I don't know the music people. I don't have any clue how the sports team in my city did in the last year.