Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why the fuck women are so political these days?

Eightcel

Eightcel

SAMSARA TRAVELLER
★★★
I am the absolute anti-political dude. I don't vote, don't care what jew rule over me, or what is or what is not a human right. I have zero impact whatsoever as I don't mean in grand scheme of things. I try to fulfill my own personal goals and enjoy some simple life.

All women I know that are considerable for relationship by looks are either: taken or follow some weird political or religious doctrines.

Even if I one day became 180cm, 8/10 guy and thought that maybe it would be nice to settle somewhere, what women should I take with me?

Foids are no longer controlled by men that would marry them. Women now rather follow some stupidass shit feminism, veganism or be queer :feelskek:

Maybe if their husband/partner is chad that would change their mind and be a loyal follower of chad's mindset?

Virtue signalling ig... The jew media are pushing politics on us in order to divide us and conquer us. The foids and conservative are falling for it.

Maybe if their husband/partner is chad that would change their mind and be a loyal follower of chad's mindset?
This. They can easily change their opinions for Chad.

Yeah, literally in 1900s the Russian revolution was more diverse

I can bet every left wing party is majority women in Europe

Yeah, literally in 1900s the Russian revolution was more diverse

I can bet every left wing party is majority women in Europe
same elsewhere

women are just braindead, they just go with the flow, mindless sheep

Cope. Wasn’t there a chadfishcel here that proved a woman was willing to drop her feminist views just to be with chad?

attention whoring, the usual.
Cope. Wasn’t there a chadfishcel here that proved a woman was willing to drop her feminist views just to be with chad?
i believe it

because they've realized they are footsoldiers of globohomo and are enjoying it and stepping up to the plate

Women always adopt the political views of their male partners, it's just that the state has become a husband substitute for young roasties until they find their Chad.