Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why the incel community is dying and why I can't stand this site

at least here they insult bitches and respect your subhumanity. Anywhere else cucks will laugh at your defects and bluepill you on non-sense.
Indeed

Nomadays any MTN is a borderline incel anyways, like wtf do you expect.

i have been browsing incel related forums since 2017
i can guarantee you from irl experiences that inceldom is growing faster than ever
If community is slow its mostly due to edgy kids(or feds kek) posting illegal shit that make people scared to join(for example rn there are 150members online and 5k bluepillers kekw)
This site peaked in 2019/20 and mostly got ruined back then by bad moderation
Things look kinda better last months i was lurking and i decided to return,hopefully im not wrong

Basically. Ugly people do not propagate their genes outside of forced inbreeding and arranged marriages. We’re an anomaly, a grotesque that shouldn’t have existed in the real world, so really, it’s to no one’s shock that even in here, we’d have to deal with the normscum invading our space and trying to come off as oppressed as we are. We have NO place to be.
Ugly men exist because of ugly women. Remember.

i have been browsing incel related forums since 2017
i can guarantee you from irl experiences that inceldom is growing faster than ever
If community is slow its mostly due to edgy kids(or feds kek) posting illegal shit that make people scared to join(for example rn there are 150members online and 5k bluepillers kekw)
This site peaked in 2019/20 and mostly got ruined back then by bad moderation
Things look kinda better last months i was lurking and i decided to return,hopefully im not wrong
We don't need normies here.

The server is almost exclusively incels.is members and others, no normies at all

Yeah me and a few others moderate the server heavily to keep the normies at bay, our last one got deleted because of normies who were given acces to the server by one of the mods :lasereyes:
Good.

I don't use this site much anymore and the primary reason is simple: a lot of guys on here are not incels. They will never experience the awful state of existence truecels have endured and thus they cannot relate. This has led to the fakecels (of which there are many) getting jelous of the horrible experiences and traits incels have endured or have.

Fakecels like women are addicted to self pity. When they see someone who has it worse than them they're upset that that person has it worse and wish they could as well.
Why do they wish this? Because their lives are so privileged that imagining themselves to be a victim is almost a masturbatory fantasy.

So whenever truecels vent or share their problems the fakecels will always lash out and attack them. There's an entire group of "incels" here who are nt normies. They coordinate and communicate on discord and go out of their way to bully actual incels.

Unfortunately mods do little to stop this because most mods here aren't incels either. Master confirmed he was a volcel and made a big deal about doing so; and as someone who visited incel discord very often last year I got to see the faces of multiple mods here and I can safely say they were all high tier normies.

It's only going to get worse as I and others have warned before multiple times. Incels are becoming more popular to discuss among normies now due to male lonliness becoming more common, and Andrew Tate reviving the red pill movement and pushing it into the mainstream.

Because most normie men are now technically incels there's never gonna be a place for the actual genetically cursed to cope with each other in.

I've been humiliated for my looks by so many supposed "incels" at this point in "incel spaces "that it only confirms my belief that the incel community is dominated by normies now.
Water

Just finish ur shitty arc already @Stupid Clown

I don't use this site much anymore and the primary reason is simple: a lot of guys on here are not incels. They will never experience the awful state of existence truecels have endured and thus they cannot relate. This has led to the fakecels (of which there are many) getting jelous of the horrible experiences and traits incels have endured or have.

Fakecels like women are addicted to self pity. When they see someone who has it worse than them they're upset that that person has it worse and wish they could as well.
Why do they wish this? Because their lives are so privileged that imagining themselves to be a victim is almost a masturbatory fantasy.

So whenever truecels vent or share their problems the fakecels will always lash out and attack them. There's an entire group of "incels" here who are nt normies. They coordinate and communicate on discord and go out of their way to bully actual incels.

Unfortunately mods do little to stop this because most mods here aren't incels either. Master confirmed he was a volcel and made a big deal about doing so; and as someone who visited incel discord very often last year I got to see the faces of multiple mods here and I can safely say they were all high tier normies.

It's only going to get worse as I and others have warned before multiple times. Incels are becoming more popular to discuss among normies now due to male lonliness becoming more common, and Andrew Tate reviving the red pill movement and pushing it into the mainstream.

Because most normie men are now technically incels there's never gonna be a place for the actual genetically cursed to cope with each other in.

I've been humiliated for my looks by so many supposed "incels" at this point in "incel spaces "that it only confirms my belief that the incel community is dominated by normies now.
Looking at this shit is like a worse version of call of duty trying to rip off fortknight. I havent been to other incel websites but I kinda have to wonder what its like over there. Why dont we try and counter this? Fuck the normies enviroment over? Infiltrate them like they did to us?

Seems a bit exaggerated. Especially the thisnsite being filled with fakecels part

47777.jpg
32353.jpg
48798.jpg

I hate fakecels

the incel community is dying while the fakecel community is rising
sad

The incel community has fallen. Billions must ropemaxx

Venting your problems online is one of the dumbest fucking things you can do. You're effectively wasting your time on ears that don't give a shit about you. All they can say is "oh I'm so sorry" because they have their own problems and they don't give a shit about yours.
Now extend this to "self-help" spaces and people who give fake platitude advice outside despite not practicing what they preach themselves. Instead of suggesting gym and shower or whatever, the new trend is to suggest reading books (just reading, not specifying what lmao) and meditating. Most people give "advice" to shoo others away in need of help. Its easy to tell someone to just go to therapy, gym, etc, without addressing any real issues.

Best thing to do is just nod and agree without giving bs advice.

It's over for incelcels

I'm not sure what sort of psychoanalytical metrics your using to arrive at your conclusions regarding the true demographic composition of the users endemic to this site but it would seem to me that we just don't have sufficient data inputs to be able to make any informed judgements regarding whether most of these people are what they claim to be. For instance, guys on here routinely impugn my own credibility as a truecel, notwithstanding the fact that I am extremely well versed in our sub-cultural norms, have made a point of trying to actively recruit fellow comrades to the cause irw with my incel militia thread and am generally very active in these forums. They seem to think that my being tall and musclemaxxed is somehow preclusive of incel status. This is an uninformed, ignorant and presumptuous bias which they cannot disabuse themselves of unless and until they experience autism level social awkwardness which has afflicted me my entire adult life. While this is merely anecdotal, it is demonstrative of the larger point I'm making.

As to your point about the mods, I regard them as either FBI agents who have created this site as a false flag operation to more effectively infiltrate, monitor and (mis) direct our community or entirely unqualified ignoramuses who are both dispositionally and intellectually unsuited to be administering and enforcing the rules of this site which they mostly seem to not comprehend. Policy enforcement here is arbitrary and capricious and the judgements of the mods is always a sort of ad hoc and unprincipled subjective decision that they rarely, if ever, try to explain. I have nothing but contempt for most of the mods on here as they won't even deign to respond to my own good faith efforts to try and elucidate their rationale for censoring my content on here. So yes, fuck those jew cunts; they shall not be worthy of our Incel Militia once it has been established.

The main reasons this site is getting worse with no end in sight:

-The sheer amount of feds / glowies.
-The fact over-edgyness, it drives away some truecels and instead brings in edgy teenagers looking for a forum to say ''nigger'' in freely. This is why recent grays are mostly retarded.
-The extreme tolerance of mods towards fakecels. I don't know about the ''mods are collabbing with feds'' theory but this is a fact.
-No new good blackpill content. We can talk about our daily sufferings endlessly but that gets old after a while. Most posters in the Must-Read section are banned.
-In the modern day even 4-5/10s can be ''incel''. Therefore they come here. The thing is a sub3's experiences vary WILDLY with theirs. So even if they're not really ''fakecels'', for a truecel they're just downgraded normies.
-A lot of the times the topic goes from inceldom to race wars and other hate content which are somewhat unrelated to inceldom. This adds to point #2.

And a lot more.

Ugly men exist because of ugly women. Remember.
My point being: as trucels, you and I have NO place on the internet. Everyone’s at least average to above average-looking. Everyone’s already had sex. Everyone’s already established at least one meaningful relationship. We’re an anomaly. Left alone. Stranded. Hopeless.

I mean, just this thread of yours alone, not only is based beyond words, but it’s fucking with their head, so much that they had to compromise in comments and contest for the bottom of the barrel for pity points and an ounce of validation. They want to come off as opposed and damaged so badly, that it’s almost sickening.

-The fact over-edgyness, it drives away some truecels and instead brings in edgy teenagers looking for a forum to say ''nigger'' in freely. This is why recent grays are mostly retarded.
-The extreme tolerance of mods towards fakecels. I don't know about the ''mods are collabbing with feds'' theory but this is a fact.
-No new good blackpill content. We can talk about our daily sufferings endlessly but that gets old after a while. Most posters in the Must-Read section are banned.
-In the modern day even 4-5/10s can be ''incel''. Therefore they come here. The thing is a sub3's experiences vary WILDLY with theirs. So even if they're not really ''fakecels'', for a truecel they're just downgraded normies.
-A lot of the times the topic goes from inceldom to race wars and other hate content which are somewhat unrelated to inceldom. This adds to point #2.

And a lot more.
:yes::feelsthink:

I have this theory that the majority of all the dogshit nonsensical posts are being made deliberately by the glows and IT radfems in an attempt to dehumanize us completely and invalidate our problems. But that’s for another day.

Last edited:
I've been thinking a lot about why sites like this one tend to have a userbase of mostly average-looking guys rather than the uggos you sometimes see out on the streets. Now hear me out on this hot take: I think that average guys are more psychologically impacted by hypergamy than ugly men. Here's why.

Uggos aren't gonna get laid. This isn't a hypergamy thing. It's a timeless thing. If you really belong to the bottom of the barrel in terms of looks, no amount of traditionalism or antifeminism will help you get a gf. Ugly men will be mentally prepared for this brutal reality from an early age, both innately and by society as a whole.

In contrast, average guys will assume without question that they'll end up with a partner. That's because in the past, being average was enough. There is no biological mechanism, nor a social one, to prepare them for the harsh hypergamic reality of today. That's why they have a much more difficult time coping with their inceldom.

Thoughts?

I've been thinking a lot about why sites like this one tend to have a userbase of mostly average-looking guys rather than the uggos you sometimes see out on the streets. Now hear me out on this hot take: I think that average guys are more psychologically impacted by hypergamy than ugly men. Here's why.

Uggos aren't gonna get laid. This isn't a hypergamy thing. It's a timeless thing. If you really belong to the bottom of the barrel in terms of looks, no amount of traditionalism or antifeminism will help you get a gf. Ugly men will be mentally prepared for this brutal reality from an early age, both innately and by society as a whole.

In contrast, average guys will assume without question that they'll end up with a partner. That's because in the past, being average was enough. There is no biological mechanism, nor a social one, to prepare them for the harsh hypergamic reality of today. That's why they have a much more difficult time coping with their inceldom.

Thoughts?
Tbh I just think it's a lot more brutal for actual subhumans to fully realize the blackpill, it's soulcrushing as fuck to realize you were totally genetically fucked the moment you exited the womb. The average MTN sperg guy you'll see here can be blackpilled without going totally insane from the brutality of it all. And also sub 4s are just naturally rarer, most people range around a 4-6 in looks. :lul:

The sun ain't gonna shine anymore

Thoughts?
It's never easy to accept being alone even if you're ugly. There's just more average men so they're much louder about their discontent.

Tbh I just think it's a lot more brutal for actual subhumans to fully realize the blackpill, it's soulcrushing as fuck to realize you were totally genetically fucked the moment you exited the womb. The average MTN sperg guy you'll see here can be blackpilled without going totally insane from the brutality of it all. And also sub 4s are just naturally rarer, most people range around a 4-6 in looks. :lul:
Exactly.

And a lot more.
Edginess will always be a byproduct of fakecels an mentalcels. They don't care about the struggles of short or unattractive men so they'll sperg about racism.

Still volcel.
Fair enough. But fatties can lose weight. It’s like saying someone is a fakecel if they don’t fuck a chick with a 1000 body count. At some point there has to be a line.

Fair enough. But fatties can lose weight. It’s like saying someone is a fakecel if they don’t fuck a chick with a 1000 body count. At some point there has to be a line.
There is no line. A volcel is a volcel.

no it's the opposite, if I was an ugly midget I would probably be much more calm and collected, but having my current height and looks level and being incel while seeing ugly short NTfags around me get girls is severely rage inducing. you don't snap seeing a male model with attention, you snap when some ugly idiot kisses a girl who wouldn't even talk to you

no it's the opposite, if I was an ugly midget I would probably be much more calm and collected, but having my current height and looks level and being incel while seeing ugly short NTfags around me get girls is severely rage inducing. you don't snap seeing a male model with attention, you snap when some ugly idiot kisses a girl who wouldn't even talk to you
Fuck you. I snap when I see a model getting attention from a girl. I snap when I see normies with gfs. You don't know what it's like being truly hideous. Your autism and inability to put yourself in others shoes is showing.

Again, there's no point in debating with you niggers anymore since you're all mostly in denial. I just cite the case of @Moeggels now and hope you realize the brutal truth. :lul: