Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why the incel community is dying and why I can't stand this site

Again, there's no point in debating with you niggers anymore since you're all mostly in denial. I just cite the case of @Moeggels now and hope you realize the brutal truth. :lul:
what "brutal truth" are you talking about

what "brutal truth" are you talking about
It's your fault. Stop whining about muh NT and muh environment if you're truly that attractive and realize you fucked it all up by refusing to grow past that and utilize your genetic advantage properly. Moeggels is your stereotypical abused dog spergy mentalcel yet he still ascended and got IOIs from attractive foids because he was fucking attractive. :lul:

It's your fault. Stop whining about muh NT and muh environment if you're truly that attractive and realize you fucked it all up by refusing to grow past that and utilize your genetic advantage properly. Moeggels is your stereotypical abused dog spergy mentalcel yet he still ascended and got IOIs from attractive foids because he was fucking attractive. :lul:
"genetic advantage" doesn't matter if you have a bad environment. it's insane how bluepilled people like you are. having good genetics in a bad environment is like having 1 billion dollars in monopoly money. it means nothing.

Aside from .club or wizchan, there´s really not much else to go.
Don´t waste time with comment sections on jewtube, They ( the globohomo bot ) will delete EVERYTHING at the shortest moment of notice.
.club? sorry a bit of a newfag here

That's my life now

It’s an unfortunate reality.
I use to complain about how even inkwells on here would never talk to me or add me on trannycord but after hearing your experience, maybe it’s for the good.

Copes will only last so long before you grow tired of them and notice their growing flaws.

Sad but true, but where else to go
Master should die. Unironically. Fuck his face and fuck his height. Nigger is the pure thing I seem to extinct within the universe. The reality belongs is to only us uglies as we are NATURES FAVORITE. To get HARASSED

Unironically I come here to kill time while I vent my problems on Discord with a few users here.
Whats the discord brocel? Its brutal here and I need some sense of community.

Ever since I found an incel discord server that's actually for brocels and isn't invaded by normiefags and foids I don't get on the forum as much either but I don't think it will die
Please brocel send me the link

I think "fakecels" being here shows just how awful the dating experience is for men. Some of them are HTN and they want to be here and be a part of this community. If they are here to bully other members, it means they are even more pathetic losers than actual incels.

Because most normie men are now technically incels there's never gonna be a place for the actual genetically cursed to cope with each other in.
Normies are starting to be considered genetically cursed. Hypergamy is ravaging society.

It's over for incel cels

Aside from .club or wizchan, there´s really not much else to go.
Don´t waste time with comment sections on jewtube, They ( the globohomo bot ) will delete EVERYTHING at the shortest moment of notice.
YouTube possibly does that. But I know that sometimes comments are "held for review" by the channel owner. If your comment is held for review on a channel that's not blackpilled, it will surely be deleted and you will be suspended from commenting on their channel.
Either way it's a waste, and with YouTube's very recent deleting of FACEandLMS's channel, there isn't much reason to dwell there.

YouTube possibly does that. But I know that sometimes comments are "held for review" by the channel owner. If your comment is held for review on a channel that's not blackpilled, it will surely be deleted and you will be suspended from commenting on their channel.
Either way it's a waste, and with YouTube's very recent deleting of FACEandLMS's channel, there isn't much reason to dwell there.
Correct.
But even those who "Allow all comments" can´t possibly avoid the censor bot, channels like WheatisHeat96, Steve also had problems with that.
~Your "channel" is something borrowed not truly yours, that much is obvious.,

Fakecels rotting here alongside us is very funny to me sometimes.
Like, imagine you have the potential to get laid, but still choosing to rot here in this shithole. JFL

Site has been dead for long. I will be dead soon. Everything is dying. Nothing lasts.

Talk About Ego and caring About that your more of an Incel / truecel Then Others :feelskek:

@OutcompetedByRoomba

Talk About Ego and caring About that your more of an Incel / truecel Then Others :feelskek:

@OutcompetedByRoomba
I already gave my 2 cents. TL;DR: If you want more users, you will have to ban less or get more people in, either way the nature of the site will start to shift slightly. If you do nothing you just slowly lose users until you are at the minimum hardcore base that won't leave no matter + some layer of newbies constantly rotating in and out. On the other hand, if you decided what to compromise on you won't be able to perfectly conserve the sites core appeal, but you can at least try to influence where it goes.

For the long version see:

I don't use this site much anymore and the primary reason is simple: a lot of guys on here are not incels. They will never experience the awful state of existence truecels have endured and thus they cannot relate. This has led to the fakecels (of which there are many) getting jelous of the horrible experiences and traits incels have endured or have.

Fakecels like women are addicted to self pity. When they see someone who has it worse than them they're upset that that person has it worse and wish they could as well.
Why do they wish this? Because their lives are so privileged that imagining themselves to be a victim is almost a masturbatory fantasy.

So whenever truecels vent or share their problems the fakecels will always lash out and attack them. There's an entire group of "incels" here who are nt normies. They coordinate and communicate on discord and go out of their way to bully actual incels.

Unfortunately mods do little to stop this because most mods here aren't incels either. Master confirmed he was a volcel and made a big deal about doing so; and as someone who visited incel discord very often last year I got to see the faces of multiple mods here and I can safely say they were all high tier normies.

It's only going to get worse as I and others have warned before multiple times. Incels are becoming more popular to discuss among normies now due to male lonliness becoming more common, and Andrew Tate reviving the red pill movement and pushing it into the mainstream.

Because most normie men are now technically incels there's never gonna be a place for the actual genetically cursed to cope with each other in.

I've been humiliated for my looks by so many supposed "incels" at this point in "incel spaces "that it only confirms my belief that the incel community is dominated by normies now.
Think it's actually the other way around, by focusing purely on the harshest forms of inceldom you
1) limit what you can talk about to a handful of topics
2) and kick out any user who isn't completly broken inside or mentally ill.
3) And you keep the number of users low.
4) -> All of which is bad for generating lots of content for people to consume.

Imaging what it's like to be truly cursed by your genes is not some monumental intellectual task only the brightest of minds can succeed at. If people want to understand and have an above average IQ, they can understand our plight and could be made to sympathize.

Hardcore race flame wars, "the jews" as the answer to everything (not saying we aren't relevant, just saying that your models are a) childishly simplistic and b) even true statements can make people distance themselfs from you) and frequent rape / mass murder / "pushing the boundaries of edgyness" kind of content are gonna filter out almost everybody, including almost all incels.

You don't need to only be an incel to want to be here, you need to be an
incel +
extremly disagreeable +
racist or race realist +
tolerant of both jokes about and honest advocates for rape and genocide +
willing to invest the time and effort to get accepted / respected into a community that offers very little in tangible benefits +
not be LGBT or willing to hide it, relevant because austist are overrepresented amongst LGBTs +
probably some more shit I am forgetting.

Kinda obvious that only very few people will fit all these requirements. Without users, no content, no site.
Incel sites function just fine with only actual incels. They just don't generate huge amounts of activity or attention from normies. What people like you want is validation from normies but normies will never accept the ll movement. They'll always be against truecels getting laid. They only care about themselves. Hence why they'll insult you for your looks even when they claim to be incel.
Don't want to be rude, but please don't mind read me. And a site without content isn't very attrative. If you refresh 5 times and nothing new comes up in half an hour, you're gonna lose interest. You need above a certain minimum of active users to keep things going. If you ban / lose users quicker than you gain them over long periods, sooner or later you will fall below that threshold.

In addition, blackpill content is usually blacklisted pretty quickly on every big media site, so we already have it hard to recruit new people (just as users, not even for any cause or w/e). Even many people who would fit in here will be scared away by all the bad things others are telling them about us. And many simply won't ever hear about this site, it's not super well known, I stumbled on it when someone posted a screenshot from the scientific studies part of the wiki on 4chan.

If you add to all those problems another set of huge filters, like rape, genocide, race wars, constant misery and sadness and despair and so on, what do you think happens over time? The people that are hardcore incels and have nowhere else to go stick around, but even those grow bored and tired of the same shit all the time. And some of them either rope or ascend or just find a more fun site / cope to use.

I'm not even saying I want to change things, I wouldn't know how to solve these issues, but the way things are currently going does not look like it will improve in the future, unless inceldom becomes even worse even faster and we get flooded with members because of that.
The problem with this site is it allows too many fakecels which leads to absolutely near 0 actual discussions of inceldom. The reason for that? Fakecels have no interest in inceldom.
What do you want to discuss? Most things that can be discussed are and have been. If you want interesting content, you need someone to produce that content. People with motivation and some knowlege or skill or other way to create value. All the people on the must read section are banned or selfbanned. When all your best posters are gone for one reason or another, somthing is obviously going wrong.

Maybe that is the price for keeping things vaguely about real inceldom. Maybe if you relax the rules, you turn into another 4chan or looksax or who knows what. Same with LGBT shit. Maybe a lot of autists on here are secretly not 100% straight, but if you let LGBT stuff be posted out in the open you will be overrun with trannies and fags and everything turns to trash.

But there is a cost to keeping everything so strictly regulated. And more regulation will not revitalise the site, it will only strangle it more. If anything, I would look for what rule you can relax with the lowest risk of fucking up the core appeal of the site.

Oh, obviously I would stop all the edgy shit or at least give it some super intellectual packaging, turn "fuck niggers" racism into slightly more marketable science-base race realism, but I don't think people would like, care or go along with it. And it's kind of nice to have a site where you can say anything, even the most extreme and stupid shit. Sometimes I read something extremly offensive and think "mhhh, you know what, I think he got a point", but most people will run away at the first sight of all the extremism on here. Most normies and even most always online people. Many race realists will run away because they can't stomach rape advocacy, many AOC interested people will not care for constant race wars and infighting over height and face and who knows what. We fitler out most people from most groups, even extremist groups.

We need to find a way to filter less, not more, we need to find some part of the identity of this site that you are willing to sacrifice to get more people into the user base. The site will change, but at least you can try to influence what changes. And with the changes, more content and posts come as well, as the upside to the trade-off.
Activity doesn't make a site great. Smaller forums are always better.
In addition, it's not just quantity you are pushing out, you are also pushing out quality. Most truecels are in some way damaged, they aren't the most productive or interesting or smart or entertaining or well-educated or motivated or creative people. And you need some of those to produce shit for the rest of users to be entertained by. "fakecels" are the new jews JFL. What is not their fault?
That's BS. Some of the smartest people I've known are truecels. More fakecel rage.
exceptions don't disprove the rule. Also, were they smart or were they selectively well informed on topics you care a lot about and on which you agreed with them strongly?

also also, low IQ was only one of the problems i mentioned, not everyone has all the problems, but most people have one or more and that is enough to limit their potential positive impact
"Positive impact" JFL
JFL make an argument you stupid clown. hehe, he used a nerdy word, what a loser. fucking foid in a man's body.

Because most normie men are now technically incels
Honestly it doesn't fucking matter if you're a 1/10 a 3/10 or a 6/10 these days, foids are way too picky to even consider men under 8/10. So who gives a shit how ugly you are? The result is the same. You get no sex and are doomed to a life of loneliness that will eventually end in suicide. I don't know how attractive I am and I don't give a shit. All I know is I'm too ugly/autistic for women to even consider me. I'm in the same boat as you even if I'm not as ugly so it doesn't fucking matter.

It's like let's say we were on a cruise ship that sank and there was no room on the life rafts for us. We're both in the water and are certain to drown. You were forced into the water before me so you'll die 5 minutes before I do. So what? We're both dead. What does it matter if one of us dies 5 minutes before the other?

summed it up well, truecels are a minority here, should be photo verification and picture of id with only birth date so anyone under 21-22 and any non truecel gets no access, there's an idea for that nigga @Master I just come here to get angry at this point

Holy shit it's true about the discord :feelsrope:
Image30

Red line indicates the based conversationalist

moegels never ascended he just committed suicide by mod.
He mainly rots on discord and 4chan now, still an incel. At least from when I talked to him last in June.
He said he ended up in bed with a girl from some nightclub who asked him back to her hotel but he didn’t know what to do so he never had sex.

As for rhast and broly, i don’t know.

He mainly rots on discord and 4chan now, still an incel. At least from when I talked to him last in June.
He said he ended up in bed with a girl from some nightclub who asked him back to her hotel but he didn’t know what to do so he never had sex.

@Soulflayer

yet copers will still say mentalceldom does not exist

this is the best incel site on the internet. we have freedom of speech for the most part.
there is nowhere else to go. the jews like to censor every fucking thing. im staying here.

I took a huge break from this site back when I was focused with classes and drug (ab)use, but ever since I momentarily quit both, I've been lurking here more and more. It recently dawned on me that I'm not going to earn any close friends irl anytime soon.

I cant find one incel server anymore they are dead

I don't use this site much anymore and the primary reason is simple: a lot of guys on here are not incels. They will never experience the awful state of existence truecels have endured and thus they cannot relate. This has led to the fakecels (of which there are many) getting jelous of the horrible experiences and traits incels have endured or have.

Fakecels like women are addicted to self pity. When they see someone who has it worse than them they're upset that that person has it worse and wish they could as well.
Why do they wish this? Because their lives are so privileged that imagining themselves to be a victim is almost a masturbatory fantasy.

So whenever truecels vent or share their problems the fakecels will always lash out and attack them. There's an entire group of "incels" here who are nt normies. They coordinate and communicate on discord and go out of their way to bully actual incels.

Unfortunately mods do little to stop this because most mods here aren't incels either. Master confirmed he was a volcel and made a big deal about doing so; and as someone who visited incel discord very often last year I got to see the faces of multiple mods here and I can safely say they were all high tier normies.

It's only going to get worse as I and others have warned before multiple times. Incels are becoming more popular to discuss among normies now due to male lonliness becoming more common, and Andrew Tate reviving the red pill movement and pushing it into the mainstream.

I've been humiliated for my looks by so many supposed "incels" at this point in "incel spaces "that it only confirms my belief that the incel community is dominated by normies now.
high IQ thread im archiving this