Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why the internet sucks now (schizo post)

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I made another post talking about how the internet sucks now because of over moderation but I wanna touch upon another reason the internet and social is so lame now and that's subtle brainwashing and algorithm censorship.

You see after trump's popularity in 2016, the gamer gate movement and the increasing anti woke movement globo homo companies realized how powerful social media could be and how it could have an effect on irl so they started pushing more subtle propaganda and censoring the algorithm so edgy opinions couldn't spread.

That's why every gen z is a sensitive sjw faggot. They're actively using social media to program the newer generations.

Who cares were fucked

Fantastic schizorant. Keep up the great work. :feelsYall:

That's why Hillary winning might've been bettER than Drumpf becoming president.

Internet sucks because it's owned by foids

I made another post talking about how the internet sucks now because of over moderation but I wanna touch upon another reason the internet and social is so lame now and that's subtle brainwashing and algorithm censorship.

You see after trump's popularity in 2016, the gamer gate movement and the increasing anti woke movement globo homo companies realized how powerful social media could be and how it could have an effect on irl so they started pushing more subtle propaganda and censoring the algorithm so edgy opinions couldn't spread.

That's why every gen z is a sensitive sjw faggot. They're actively using social media to program the newer generations.
Dead internet theory. Look it up if you haven't.

anybody else thinks that after 2016 specifically after the election of trump everything from media to politics to culture has changed for the worst?

Wish I had the chance to experience it back then