Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why the IT cucks are so dishonest and sadistic?

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I sometimes read cucktears and wonder, why are they so dishonest? They seem to be ignorant and have a poor education. I know men who have a wide range of interests and hobbies but were never married or dated because they are short or lack masculine aggression. Even in history some geniuses were unsuccessful with women because they were ugly, short or extremely shy. They had a great personalities and leaved a legacy after them, still during their lifetimes women weren't interested in them. On the other had, I have seen some brutes and criminals with good-looking women. Do they worked on their persoonality? Do they cared about consent? No, they just terrorized society and attracted some females because of it.

I sometimes read cucktears and wonder, why are they so dishonest? They seem to be ignorant and have a poor education. I know men who have a wide range of interests and hobbies but were never married or dated because they are short or lack masculine aggression. Even in history some geniuses were unsuccessful with women because they were ugly, short or extremely shy. They had a great personalities and leaved a legacy after them, still during their lifetimes women weren't interested in them. On the other had, I have seen some brutes and criminals with good-looking women. Do they worked on their persoonality? Do they cared about consent? No, they just terrorized society and attracted some females because of it.
They think we're all school shooter whites (so theyre jealous of our "supposed" race). But that only holds for the fakecels (young white) here.

Society wants ugly males to be jesters.

Because they are literally mentally ill.

Society wants ugly males to be jesters.
Ugly males are generally playing jester roles.

K12 mapeh 8 peking opera of china 17 638

Ugly males are generally playing jester roles.

View attachment 462022
''ugliness and laughter could drive away evil spirits''

It's ironic when in fact it does the opposite of that. You are pretty much entertaining and enabling normalfaggots sociopathic behavior when jestermaxxing.

bacause they are hateful inkwells

They're either incels in denial who still think they can somehow convince a woman to like them or women who are so obscenely privileged that they can't even comprehend how difficult life is for ugly men in today's society. Women trying to give advice to incels is like saying "let them eat cake" to the peasants with no bread. They're so sheltered from the actual difficulties of life that they have no frame of reference for it.

They're just coping