Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why they can't understand that we have tried it all that!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-

1º Gymceling is not a meme, a shit ton of incels try this and fail with foids, but it still is a good thing to do, because people will fuck less with you in work, college, whatever place you go

2º God only knows how much I try to be kind with people that instantly hate me, humiliate me and make the reason why I want to kill myself into a joke

3º I studying hard as fuck in college, nights without sleep and I having some results but nothing really matters if the result is working in a place where everyone humiliate me because of my appearance

I want to fucking shit in the face of this cucks, always saying the same bullshit, it's as if you call the IT department because your computer is burning and melting and they keep saying "Have you tried turning It off and on again?"

KILL THESE FUCKING CUCKS

Loled tbh.
Reminds me a postmaxxer.

JFL@ 3.

Just go into debt, bro.
Just careermaxx, bro.
Just be a betabuxx, bro.
Consumerism will make it all go away, bro.

The low effort rule:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
They included it in the meme

maybe when i'll be 80 yo and i'll finish with all the self-improvement BS I could consider approaching a mummy.

To be fair, a lot of fakecels and volcels are entrenched in this site

Cucks can’t meme

Don't give them attention. More you talk about them more they love it.

One question, why do have men to do all the work, while females do nothing in return? Men want to impress them and the female is the judge. It is like giving them power over you only to experience declination. This is pathetic.

One question, why do have men to do all the work, while females do nothing in return? Men want to impress them and the female is the judge. It is like giving them power over you only to experience declination. This is pathetic.
tbh my thoughts too, its so dumb we have to entertain them like monkeys while they just sit back and enjoy the show like queens while dozens of males tryhard for them..

tbh my thoughts too, its so dumb we have to entertain them like monkeys while they just sit back and enjoy the show like queens while dozens of males tryhard for them.. I refuse to ever become monkey and entertain them tbh..
It's the just world fallacy they're still clinging onto. Sad cringe copers tbh. Not sure if they're trying to convince themselves or others.

le PlayStation™ meme

"imagine if they invested that time into something positive"
Do cucks expect me never to vent or express my feelings or else i'm automatically bad?
Isn't this what they call "toxic masculinity"?
Yes it is, but "toxic masculinity" to them is the male expression of sadness over not being able to get laid etc.
Hypocrits.

We're bitter because we don't get laid (despite trying everything); It's not that we don't get laid because we're bitter. These normie retards get this backwards all the time.

damn these cucks cant make meme. not funny at all

I'm not going to spend every second of every hour, of every day of every week, of every month of every year, of every time I'm awake and asleep of dreaming of how I should improve myself. I'd go insane, and they are BS if they claim they do that themselves.

I'm not going to spend every second of every hour, of every day of every week, of every month of every year, of every time I'm awake and asleep of dreaming of how I should improve myself. I'd go insane, and they are BS if they claim they do that themselves.
I think they want us to go insane, we know we tried everything, we know that everything failed, but they keep repeating the same old shit, they don't know shit about the effort we put in whatevermaxxx we can think of, but they don't care, because even tho we have made so much effort to get better, to improve ourselves, nothing work for truecels, denying that we had made inhuman effort to be better makes them appear to be better than us,"Oh look these incels, they don't have the will to be better, they are all lazy and dumb, I gone 3 times per week in the gym, gone to some party's with my friends and that was enough for me", we have made so much more than them we are so much superior in focus and will than them, but they will always denied our efforts because we can't have the results, this cucks couldn't stand a day in my shoes.