Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why we should all Islammaxx

Darth_Aurelius

Darth_Aurelius

Captain, Incel Protection Force
★★★★
Why Islam is giga-based:

1. The teachings of the Prophet Mohammed and the Holy words of the Quran command that women be treated as personal property (chattel) like dogs or farm animals

2. Women can be bartered for without their consent through their father’s, brothers, uncles or other male relatives

3. A man who is too financially destitute to afford a proper bride price (paying the male relatives for the value of the wife) may still be granted a marriageable woman if he is a devout Muslim (Hadith, 62:58)

4. Hell is primarily populated by women, approximately 99% of its residents are women while the other 1% comprise jews and other infidel scum (Quran, 54:464)

5. The legal value of a woman is precisely half of that of a man and for purposes of testifying against a man in a court of law, two women must appear, one to testify and the other to substantiate her statement (Quran 2:282)

6. Men are encouraged to engage in sexual relations with women whenever they (men) desire, regardless of the willingness of the woman (Quran: 2:223)

7. From the Last Sermon of the Prophet Muhammad, Peace be upon Him: “Treat women well, for they are like domestic animals with you and do not possess anything for themselves”

Allah Akbar, Praise be to Allah for he is great!

how's it going with the secret operation chief

Mashallah keep fighting the good fight akhi
9988.jpg

Sounds based
Most Christians i know are giga cucks and hypocrites :feelsUgh::feelswhat:

how's it going with the secret operation chief
I'm in the process of getting selected for a major promotion at the university that I work at so I haven't had time to personally infiltrate them but I know they are aware of our plans as they posted a screenshot of that thread and it has already generated massive confusion and distrust amongst their degenerate ranks of cucks and cunts.

I'm in the process of getting selected for a major promotion at the university that I work at so I haven't had time to personally infiltrate them but I know they are aware of our plans as they posted a screenshot of that thread and it has already generated massive confusion and distrust amongst their degenerate ranks of cucks and cunts.
based and optimummaxxed, at least some don't rot away, for me it ovER

based and optimummaxxed, at least some don't rot away, for me it ovER
Its never ovER brocel. Once we put together a real life incel movement, we will need dedicated, honorable and fanatical Brocels like you who have nothing to lose and everything to gain to complete our most high priority missions against foidkind.

Its never ovER brocel. Once we put together a real life incel movement, we will need dedicated, honorable and fanatical Brocels like you who have nothing to lose and everything to gain to complete our most high priority missions against foidkind.
just wear a bomb belt theory jfl

Dnr this is y ur incel cringe white muslimtard

6. Men are encouraged to engage in sexual relations with women whenever they (men) desire, regardless of the willingness of the woman (Quran: 2:223)
Dont they stone you if u go around raping. Anyways I dont like islam. I think they are backward goatfuckign savages tbh. Religion in general is retarded asf+ threats of hell for being an "infidel". Yeah, islam can fuck right off

Clack that vest off in a synagogue my brocel.
real change has to come by non-violent political force without any religion in the background, I repect your dedication but just looking at the war mess going on in Isreal, neither Hamas nor jews really gain anything (except for the weapon-plugs supplying both sides) in the end it's a game of chess and you're either a sacrificed pawn or a braincel escaping the game.

Last edited:
Dont they stone you if u go around raping. Anyways I dont like islam. I think they are backward goatfuckign savages tbh. Religion in general is retarded asf+ threats of hell for being an "infidel". Yeah, islam can fuck right off
high iq

Well obviously you lack the requisite theological sophistication to be making any sort of judgement as to the efficacy of religion in relation to the incel movement. My points above were meant to reinforce the fact that Islam is synonymous with and complimentary to the blackpill ideology. It provides divine sanction and theological warrant to enslave, rape, mutilate and beat women. Is this not an incredibly force multiplier for our movement. As is often said in literature, if God be in our side, then who can stand against us? Allah wants us to enslave foids and so it is written, so shall it be.

real change has to come by non-violent political force without any religion in the background, I repect your dedication but just looking at the war mess going on in Isreal, neither Hamas nor jews really gain anything (except for the weapon-plugs supplying both sides) in the end it's a game of chess and you're either a sacrificed pawn or a braincel escaping the game.
That is a somewhat cynical perspective but I can appreciate you honesty brocel. As I've stated elsewhere, this war between israel and Hamas/Islamic Jihad/Hezbollah/PLO et al is merely one manifestation of a more global and transcendent antithesis; the cultural war between the progressive whorish promiscuity of the west which extols female supremacy, gender confusion and sodomite pride versus the Allah and God fearing reactionary countries that seek to either impose Sharia and thereby cut the heads off of western whores like my Mujahedeen brothers did last week at that music festival or otherwise dictatorshipmaxx like my main man Putin.

Dnr this is y ur incel cringe white muslimtard
Low iq and low effort post tbh. You Islamophobic faggots are just fodder for your jewish overlords who want you to think of me and my Jihadist brothers as a bunch of unwashed barbarians. The illegal state of israel has made us into what we are today. If you brutalize a man, dehumanize him, dishonor and imprison his family, then you will divest him of his humanity and transform him into a monster. The jews shall now reap what they have sown with their lecherous and covetous hands and that is Holy Jihad.

not a single pixel bro

not a single pixel bro
My autism prevents me from grasping ironic statements so please be merciful and clarify your meaning here.

Why Islam is giga-based:

1. The teachings of the Prophet Mohammed and the Holy words of the Quran command that women be treated as personal property (chattel) like dogs or farm animals

2. Women can be bartered for without their consent through their father’s, brothers, uncles or other male relatives

3. A man who is too financially destitute to afford a proper bride price (paying the male relatives for the value of the wife) may still be granted a marriageable woman if he is a devout Muslim (Hadith, 62:58)

4. Hell is primarily populated by women, approximately 99% of its residents are women while the other 1% comprise jews and other infidel scum (Quran, 54:464)

5. The legal value of a woman is precisely half of that of a man and for purposes of testifying against a man in a court of law, two women must appear, one to testify and the other to substantiate her statement (Quran 2:282)

7. From the Last Sermon of the Prophet Muhammad, Peace be upon Him: “Treat women well, for they are like domestic animals with you and do not possess anything for themselves”

Allah Akbar, Praise be to Allah for he is great!
Then why are there so many Sandnigga-cels who haven't ascended?

Then why are there so many Sandnigga-cels who haven't ascended?
They are either not living in Muslim majority countries which embrace the full panoply of traditional Islam including Sharia or they are making some sort of misrepresentations of material fact regarding their experiences or demographic status. If you go to the purest lands of Dar al Islam such as the Caliphate under ISIS, Afghanistan under the Taliban, parts of Somalia under al-Shabaab or Gaza under Hamas, you will see that these abiding principles of Islam are controlling and that patriarchy and the supremacy of men is regnant in all cultural manifestations. The more you Islammaxx as a society/culture the more you eradicate any vestiges of soyciety, female supremacy, whorishness and western liberality.

Inshallah brother great though

Listen and learn to Allah

AllhamdDulillAh