Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why white people arent considered "cool"? Is this a plot to miscigenate us with other races?

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
There is even a pretty famous song called "pretty fly for a white guy" form the 90s that, if i recall correctly, is a white boy trying to act black for clout. I mean, what even was that shit?

You could even argue that black people are "cooler" on average (depends if acting like a savage baboon is what you call cool or not) but the coolest cats are ALWAYS white boys.

leonardo dicaprio, johhny depp, brad pitt, james dean, elvis presley, clint eastwood, steve mcqueen, and the coolest imo sean connery (who had some pretty based opinions about women, even in an age where that "wasnt acceptable" anymore.

Where the black guys? Tupac, prince, michael jordan, snoop dogg, michael jackson, 50 cent those are the ones that i can recall being ACTUALLY cool, not the acting-like-baboons of today, who cant even string a sentence together...

its a weird song, it's very odd, especially back then, for white men to sing about white insecurity, or for white people to think other cultures are more 'cool' or 'masculine' when in fact there's nothing dominant about being a minority. The only thing more cringey is to maybe hear a song sung by an ricecel trying to prove how 'white' he is

Last edited:
its a weird song, it's very odd, especially back then, for white men to sing about white insecurity, or for white people to think other cultures are more 'cool' or 'masculine' when in fact there's nothing dominant about being a minority

That song was made to parody white people that acted like blacks instead of affirming that black people are cooler

its a weird song, it's very odd, especially back then, for white men to sing about white insecurity, or for white people to think other cultures are more 'cool' or 'masculine' when in fact there's nothing dominant about being a minority
The problem is whites see everyone as an individual, whereas other races see people divided into pre existing boxes. So if they know a few tyrones who are liked, respected and get girls solely based on that, they might start want to act like said tyrones.

The problem is whites see everyone as an individual, whereas other races see people divided into pre existing boxes. So if they know a few tyrones who are liked, respected and get girls solely based on that, they might start want to act like said tyrones.
no, I dont think whites see people as individuals. Especially white women. Think about it

There is even a pretty famous song called "pretty fly for a white guy" form the 90s that, if i recall correctly, is a white boy trying to act black for clout. I mean, what even was that shit?

You could even argue that black people are "cooler" on average (depends if acting like a savage baboon is what you call cool or not) but the coolest cats are ALWAYS white boys.

leonardo dicaprio, johhny depp, brad pitt, james dean, elvis presley, clint eastwood, steve mcqueen, and the coolest imo sean connery (who had some pretty based opinions about women, even in an age where that "wasnt acceptable" anymore.

Where the black guys? Tupac, prince, michael jordan, snoop dogg, michael jackson, 50 cent those are the ones that i can recall being ACTUALLY cool, not the acting-like-baboons of today, who cant even string a sentence together...
I don't about that. Whites are considered very attractive and desirable by all races.

You see all the white guys you mentioned are chads right? Chads are considered cool by default, even weirdos like Henry Cavill.

The Original Man does not need to be Tyrone in order to be cool, his godly energy and charisma just radiates from his core. Everyone just recognizes inherently that yes, indeed, these are God's chosen.

No other race has that.

You see all the white guys you mentioned are chads right? Chads are considered cool by default, even weirdos like Henry Cavill.

The Original Man does not need to be Tyrone in order to be cool, his godly energy and charisma just radiates from his core. Everyone just recognizes inherently that yes, indeed, these are God's chosen.

No other race has that.
Nobody thinks incel-tier niggers are cool man. Being cool as a nigger is more directly linked to their ability (or lack of) to get laid than it is for any other race. Nobody thinks that weird nigger weeb kid playing dragonball z is cool man. Get real you absolute cope artist

The answer is as often: kikes

Imagine caring if people see you as cool or not I wanna coom in a prime jb

Nobody thinks incel-tier niggers are cool man. Being cool as a nigger is more directly linked to their ability (or lack of) to get laid than it is for any other race. Nobody thinks that weird nigger weeb kid playing dragonball z is cool man. Get real you absolute cope artist
I mean the nigger kid playing DBZ is probably considered cooler than a white/asian/curry kid playing DBZ so the point still stands.

But yeah I'm gonna say jews did this mostly. It's so obvious how whites, unless top of the tier Chads. are portrayed as weak and emasculate (mostly by jewish actors) while blacks are always portrayed as cool and dangerous. Though they're athletic, low IQ and impulsive which I guess is considered cool, then again what is cool and isn't cool is also something easily manipulated by control over the media, there's a reason gay faggot hippies were once considered cool and being a vegan climate change SJW weraing skirts might be cool as well nowadays? (I don't know if they are)

What makes you think that? Whites are at the top of the totem pole. Blacks ragging on whites is just them being jealous of their power

I mean the nigger kid playing DBZ is probably considered cooler than a white/asian/curry kid playing DBZ so the point still stands.

But yeah I'm gonna say jews did this mostly. It's so obvious how whites, unless top of the tier Chads. are portrayed as weak and emasculate (mostly by jewish actors) while blacks are always portrayed as cool and dangerous. Though they're athletic, low IQ and impulsive which I guess is considered cool, then again what is cool and isn't cool is also something easily manipulated by control over the media, there's a reason gay faggot hippies were once considered cool and being a vegan climate change SJW weraing skirts might be cool as well nowadays? (I don't know if they are)
you also need to frame this into location. for instance, the large majority of asians in asia hate niggers and worship whites. in africa, a white can fuck any sheboon of his choosing. white worship is also present in much of south/central america and middle east. the only places you see this trend of niggers being cool or better than whites is in westernized white countries, particularly the united states.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back