Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why whites are the evolution of blacks and asians, the earth has been becoming colder over millions of years, with scientific evidence

barcacel

barcacel

Vitantiheterodroidsexual Monk-mode MGTOW
-
ok so the earth has been becoming colder over millions of years and that has increased brain size:
Changes Climate Braincase Volume KC
https://humanorigins.si.edu/human-characteristics/brains

we all know that blacks have adapted for a very hot climate, whites have adapted for a very cold climate, blacks have smaller brains than whites:
Screenshot 2023 02 13 171738

looking at the image above, you might say, well asians are the evolution of whites because they have a bigger brain, but you are wrong, asians are also adapted to a very cold climate, but asians are also adapted to a very hot climate like blacks:
"East Asians are sometimes assumed to have evolved in a cold environment because of their narrow nostrils, which conserve heat, and the extra eyelid fat that insulates the eye. But the Broad team calculates that the EDAR variant arose about 35,000 years ago in central China and that the region was then quite warm and humid. Extra sweat glands would have been advantageous to the hunter-gatherers who lived at that time."
https://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/15/science/studying-recent-human-evolution-at-the-genetic-level.html

as you can read above, asians have adapted to both cold climates and hot climates, compared to whites, who only have protection against cold climates and not hot climates. So whites are superior because they have less heat resistance than both, that extra heat resistance will become useless in some years, we know that earth will become much more colder in the future, as you can see in the first image i posted

you might say, "but climate change is making the earth hotter", that was true before but not now, now the earth will start to become more cold over the years because whites have already regenerated the ozone layer:
"Fast-forward to today: The ozone is on the path to recovery, if not fully restored. A report released by the UN on January 9 found that the ozone layer is on track to recover within four decades. Thanks to the most effective international environmental treaty ever implemented, nearly 99 percent of banned ozone-depleting chemicals like CFCs have been successfully phased out. Should those policies remain in place, the report finds that the ozone layer is projected to return to its 1980 levels by 2040 as a global average, with thinner Arctic ozone recovering by 2045 and Antarctic ozone — the area where scientists first discovered a hole — recovering by 2066."
https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/...hole-environmental-crisis-united-nations-cfcs

Last edited:
Water is wet man.

scientists say that's not true so i believe them

but asians might be superior due to having a bigger brain

TL;DR - OP buys into muh niggerland origin theory.

kys fucking drone nigger loving bitch

I disagree. When it comes to cold adaption, Asians are at the first. A lot of undesirable features (that correlates with neoteny) is because of cold adaption.

Shit like flat nose, surprised eye area etc
Siberians and other cold adapted groups have similar traits, such as single eyelids.

220px-Jens_Byggmark_Schladming_2008.jpg

Monolid in a swedistan athlete, a cold adapted feature

I disagree. When it comes to cold adaption, Asians are at the first. A lot of undesirable features (that correlates with neoteny) is because of cold adaption.

Siberians and other cold adapted groups have similar traits, such as single eyelids.

whites might have a better imagination than asians, what is your explanation as to why whites developed faster than asians?

The number one reason of why whites developed faster was, the scientifical spirit of whites which was born at least as early as the Greek age. The desire to question and explain things systematically and thoroughly and sometimes even accurately... The persistent pursue of the right theory is unimaginable for people live in civilizations such as China. Put the development of science in Europe aside. It is amazing that even their religious scholars applied logic and math in religious research. They tried their best to make sure things looked reasonable. There were scholars studied questions like 'How many angels could stand on the tip of a needle?'. And the spirit behind the action made Europe outrun all others civilizations. Such are impossible in Ancient Chinese culture. Do you know how do they do it? They made stories to prove their opinions! So, if you read Chinese history, you could see illogical points everywhere! You could find books written hundreds of years after the accident telling unreasonable details than the books written by people who lived in the same time with it. If you read the Buddhist books, you can find that monks made stories whenever the thoughts in the religion changes. I don't know the situation in other civilizations, but I guess Europe is unique and the success did not come from nowhere.
https://www.quora.com/Why-did-Europ...logy-and-might-to-colonize/answer/Lihong-Yuan

i also have that kind of spirit, i like to research everything

Last edited:
The number one reason of why whites developed faster was, the scientifical spirit of whites which was born at least as early as the Greek age. The desire to question and explain things systematically and thoroughly and sometimes even accurately... The persistent pursue of the right theory is unimaginable for people live in civilizations such as China. Put the development of science in Europe aside. It is amazing that even their religious scholars applied logic and math in religious research. They tried their best to make sure things looked reasonable. There were scholars studied questions like 'How many angels could stand on the tip of a needle?'. And the spirit behind the action made Europe outrun all others civilizations. Such are impossible in Ancient Chinese culture. Do you know how do they do it? They made stories to prove their opinions! So, if you read Chinese history, you could see illogical points everywhere! You could find books written hundreds of years after the accident telling unreasonable details than the books written by people who lived in the same time with it. If you read the Buddhist books, you can find that monks made stories whenever the thoughts in the religion changes. I don't know the situation in other civilizations, but I guess Europe is unique and the success did not come from nowhere.
https://www.quora.com/Why-did-Europ...logy-and-might-to-colonize/answer/Lihong-Yuan

i also have that kind of spirit, i like to research everything
let's talk about when europe surpassed asia technologically (1400s-1500s). Glass making in Europe, was the fundamental technological advancement, that enabled technological superiority over asia
in china for example:
The immense energy costs producing ‘coke' to generate the heat required to melt silica and form glass was a luxury. With a very large population in China already at any time, China could not afford this luxury. It would have meant huge deforestation of most of China's countryside if everyone there was permitted to have glass objects and glass in windows. but not understanding it's importance, was a huge oversight, that would come to haunt them.

optically clear lenses first appeared in Europe (any exact date is moot) and the combination of glass lenses to make telescopic or microscopic examination of the natural world a reality. Glass lenses of high optical clarity was a major breakthrough for the Renaissance of Europe. Europe had a small population with immense forest's so it could afford the energy intensive costs for manufacturing glass (again, primarily cutting trees to make coke for furnaces)

By being able to microscopically examine ‘things through lenses', Europeans could make faster incremental, improvents to metallurgy and in particular, the forging of alloys that improved performance of gun barrels and cannon. Examining the results of failed guns and cannons (exploding barrels!) through lenses enabled proto scientists (alchemists) to see and examine for the first time, tiny details and flaws in metal work, compare different formulas, change processes and tweak the 'recepies' of metals used in the forging process. Thus, to make huge leaps in the performance qualities of the final product. Ultimately, stronger alloys to hold larger, more powerful charges in barrels and cannon that could withstand the stresses involved, and propel much more lethal ordnance (ammunition) without the failure of exploding barrels.

Therefore glass development, heralded all future development fundementally and was at the core of scientific breakthroughs and the beginnings of the idea of 'sciences and scientific method' that would make Europeans the leaders of technological advances globally. Epecially, it explains the advancement of manufacturing of high performing weapons of warfare in Europe, well beyond the reach of Asia for centuries to come

china was the original birthplace of gunpowder and guns

Last edited:
differences in empathy between europeans and east asians:
"Shame seems to be evolutionarily older than guilt. Sigmund Freud speculated that feelings of guilt arose as a mechanism to punish misbehavior in larger communities where paternal authority is insufficient

East Asians might seem to be an exception to this evolutionary trend. They generally live in large communities where paternal authority is insufficient to enforce social rules. This problem seems to have been resolved through a stronger sense of social duty, rather than a greater propensity for empathy and guilt.

We see this in a study of young Chinese adults. The participants could see things from another person's perspective and understand how that person felt, but they did not seem to internalize those feelings and experience them vicariously. They were motivated to obey social rules by a sense of duty, rather than by empathy and feelings of guilt: "taking the views of others is an essential duty, and the lack of consideration to others' perspectives is generally regarded as a lack of virtue in the Chinese culture""
https://evoandproud.blogspot.com/2019/01/the-evolution-of-empathy.html

Arthur Schopenhauer says that people who are raised in colder climates are more intelligent than those raised in warmer climates. Rousseau said something similar. Caucasians adapted to the change in climate and seasonal overcast. It is all cope. Negroes could intellect mog you, and even if they do not the Jews could just construe moral systems in order to manipulate credulous women into having sex with Negroes.
i don't care about women having sex with blacks, i thank god for not being black, it will be better you know, they can even have children, i will iq mog their small monkey children, women are prone to de-evolution, i just love being white-passing

Last edited:
Arthur Schopenhauer says that people who are raised in colder climates are more intelligent than those raised in warmer climates. Rousseau said something similar. Caucasians adapted to the change in climate and seasonal overcast. It is all cope. Negroes could intellect mog you, and even if they do not the Jews could just construe moral systems in order to manipulate credulous women into having sex with Negroes.
SpkhO1WHDK adGdRn 1

Yes, and Ashkenazi jews are the evolution of Whites.

Why place "que" after "tienes"?
no tiene sentido cuando lo dices como: "no lo estas afrontarlo", suena mas logico el decirlo de la otra manera

Last edited:
Estas personas que piensan estas ideas son puros pendejos

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back