Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why Women Fought Against Patriarchy

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
It isn't because they were oppressed or they were suffering. It's because ugly women wanted better looking men. Females sexuality was heavily restricted before marriage for good reason. As such couples ended up with their looks matched equivalent. Ugly women were genuinely unhappy with this and recognized that they could easily sleep with more attractive men if they tried. As such they began sleeping with attractive guys before marriage, when they suffered consequences, they started protesting and feminism was born.

It isn't because they were oppressed or they were suffering. It's because ugly women wanted better looking men. Females sexuality was heavily restricted before marriage for good reason. As such couples ended up with their looks matched equivalent. Ugly women were genuinely unhappy with this and recognized that they could easily sleep with more attractive men if they tried. As such they began sleeping with attractive guys before marriage, when they suffered consequences, they started protesting and feminism was born.

View: https://youtu.be/eb2JwokdvKE

its completely understandable from their stupid slutty perspective

what i cant understand is how men allowed that. Nigga, in my country not even 100 years ago women were little more than property man would beat shit out of her if he dont like the dinner. And now we got simps that would jump into a pool full of fucking hungry sharks just to sniff some gaped stinky pussy.
Social engineering, that's why I sincerely believe that we could have women put back in their place if we collectivelly desired to. And the only way to do that is by blackpilling the male masses and organizing.

The only "patriarchy" they ever faced was being cared for and sheltered their entire lives, while not having to fight brutal wars or work hours in the coal mines... :feelsclown:

They simply got a taste of the privilege they would have if released, and latched onto that, bringing moral degeneracy, hypergamy, and their ridiculous standards to the modern while still listening and obeying to every order "toxically" masculine Chad gives. :feelsjuice:

Capitalism is in it, too. They needed more wageslaves.

Trying to understand toilets is pointless,they're nothing more than holes to empty your balls into

I think it was a game of chads (or top 1%), to eliminate average looking men and generate more wealth for themselves via taxes. The %1 of males control all media, and since that they control all female likes and fantasies.

Couldn’t have said it better myself

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back