Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why women lie about what dick size they prefer

i dont know weird question???.

True but why talk about that with your mom?

that guy in the vid is such a nigger retard, i get triggered everytime i see him on my phone

I hate women. Why do they lie about this

View: https://youtu.be/cfonzBHhnQo?si=LjgED0PlDFftEDUb

Based dude for telling his whore mom how it is

Yessss.....take the black pill....BIG PENIS is only worthless if it can't give FOID 3-4 vaginal orgasms to his one nut!!! Meaning anti premature ejac. If a chad is not well endowed..he is WILL SMITHED like Jada the liberal witch...OR MAJORIE TAYLORED GREEN..like she did to her husband being around only fr the kids from the conservative view..

For the same reason they lie about looks not being important to them.

They want to hide their shallowness and claim moral superiority and bitch how it's actually men who are the shallow ones, even though the attraction baseline for a lot of men is just ''don't be too fat''.

They just don't want to hurt your feelings. It's really just gaslighting at the end of the day.

They want to hide their shallowness and claim moral superiority and bitch how it's actually men who are the shallow ones, even though the attraction baseline for a lot of men is just ''don't be too fat''.
Gym Maxx to lose fat is only conceivable if ur well endowed....this is one reason y I canceled such tiresome tasks just to get near a hill for a harder fall??..imagine being attractive getting ass in school just fr the girls to laugh and point at you near the locker...REPUTATION RUINED...

Y'all forgetting that women orgasm with their clits, not penetrative sex. The biggest size "queens" are the gay men (don't ask how I know)
The cope that never dies. We actually have strong selection for bigger dick size throughout the population in the first world, and no, I'm not gonna bother to dig the stat up

PenisSize1
Fiwgm8KUYAAdz 7

Y'all forgetting that women orgasm with their clits, not penetrative sex. The biggest size "queens" are the gay men (don't ask how I know)
its not the physical sensation that turns them on its the status that big dicks exude that turns them on.

The cope that never dies. We actually have strong selection for bigger dick size throughout the population in the first world, and no, I'm not gonna bother to dig the stat up

View attachment 971258View attachment 971259
That's y I say "vaginal orgasm"....not clitorial ones.....FOIDS say they might as well be a lesbian if they can't achieve deep pounding orgasm from a cock...that tongue shit can't sustain her with you..she will cuck u with a bigger chad or normie...and ur chart basically states FOIDS have better chance of reaching vaginal orgasm the bigger the cock...it's over if ur a sub 5 IN MANY WAYS

It's like Listerine in the morning
...I LOVE THE BURN
They also gaslight about it in order to keep men in a blue pilled state. Foids fear men becoming black pilled.

His mother saying "you could be big and you could be useless" refers to:

1 - Chad's with premature ejaculation.
2 - Sub-5's with a big dick, she ain't getting wet seeing that face.

They also gaslight about it in order to keep men in a blue pilled state. Foids fear men becoming black pilled.
Yea homie....but wheat waffles is black pilled with a girlfriend....FOIDS who speak up for male rights are usually being banged by
ALPHA RED PILLED CHADS...(well endowed)

If she likes your size she will tell you, if she doesn't bring up your size, she doesn't care. Some of my female friends actively brag about their boyfriends' dicks.
Must be a nice guy to have female friends...

Interestingly enough, 8 inch dicks are literally less than 1% of the male population, this is despite the selection for bigger dicks.

I just cannot stress how rare big dicks actually are. 15% of men have dicks 15 cm or bigger, 15 cm is an average phone, I just cannot stress how small most dicks are. 1% has 17 cm and longer (mine used to be bigger than that, but my Peyronie's disease shrunk my dick, I literally suffer from a penis-shrinking disease). Remember, big dicks isn't even the top 1%, it's the top 0,25% AS A MINIMUM.

Thankfully toilets exaggerate the size of their partner's dick size even more than men do (see the Incel Wiki for sources).

I just cannot stress how rare big dicks actually are. 15% of men have dicks 15 cm or bigger, 15 cm is an average phone, I just cannot stress how small most dicks are. 1% has 17 cm and longer (mine used to be bigger than that, but my Peyronie's disease shrunk my dick, I literally suffer from a penis-shrinking disease). Remember, big dicks isn't even the top 1%, it's the top 0,25% AS A MINIMUM.

Thankfully toilets exaggerate the size of their partner's dick size even more than men do (see the Incel Wiki for sources).

The ONLY thing rarer than a big dick is a small dick, men with tiny dicks are so rare that they don't even show up in any statistics.

Cucking and adultery are real life situations that most normies go through in relationships/marriages which ultimately lead to FOIDS divorcing these men.. more men are being single for reasons they may not be aware of...outside of looks...I introduce to you..MGTOW....so if being well endowed is not the norm...that helps explain alimony and child support cases...divorces...

The ONLY thing rarer than a big dick is a small dick, men with tiny dicks are so rare that they don't even show up in any statistics.
Foids use a different metric entirely . Acc to foids a 5'8 guy is short, somebody below that is a dwarf

When it comes to dick, I've a 5 inch dick which is average but foids consider that tiny. Anything below that they'd call invisible

That's like micro...4 or less...but FOIDS well compromise looks over well endowment..if ur not well endowed ..a FOID WILL CUCK YOU..unless...it's an arranged marriage with a virgin...(so long as it's the only dick she knows)

Foids use a different metric entirely . Acc to foids a 5'8 guy is short, somebody below that is a dwarf

When it comes to dick, I've a 5 inch dick which is average but foids consider that tiny. Anything below that they'd say invisible
FOIDS want a fat 7 or higher...5/6 good enough for virgins or femcel landwhales only

if foids consider 5'8 to 5'10 not tall enough its reasonable to assume that they consider 5.5-6inch dicks not big enough.

but then again foids don't choose a man based on his dick size.

its usually always race or height first, face, then income and other factors.

if foids consider 5'8 to 5'10 not tall enough its reasonable to assume that they consider 5.5-6inch dicks not big enough.

It depends on the FOID...race may or may not matter...esp. with liberal FOIDS.

..it's all about the face that attracts....than the body...(hand in glove)...income matter more with conservative/moderate FOIDS as far as if they fuckin or not...but...once income is established by the FOID..it wnt really matter..her husband getting cucked or she will have a one or two at least...FWBs if she single.

Yes. Average is never enough for women. Average height, average income, average looks, average status. Why would it be different when it comes to penis size

Yes. Average is never enough for women. Average height, average income, average looks, average status. Why would it be different when it comes to penis size
The penis is actually what gives the FOID most pleasure...