Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting why women were forced to marry and could not work

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
i hate these fucking simp normies, they are getting scammed and they dont even know.

i think normies dont understand that women had always only gone for chad and that is why the entire globe used forced marriages for thousands of years, ask any women over 100 years old, and you will see that almost all of them say they would have rejected their husbands if they got to choose, if you dont force women to marry their looksmatch they simply never will.

the only leverage average men had was being a provider, but feminism has taken that away, now women can work and get paid the same amount and often more than the average men and because of that women feel no pressure to marry what so ever and they spend their best and most fertile years getting fucked by chads, now even many normies are rotting alone. if you do find a women who is too lazy to work you will have to marry a 35 year old women who has been fucked by 300 chads and every night she falls asleep she will wish for him to return, and while you work your ass off she will most likely cuck you and make you raise a baby that is not even yours.

i hope these normies one day realize that they aren't their wives first choice and that she cares more about that chad dick she had in collage then about the guy that puts a roof over her head.

fuck normies.

fuck feminism.

i hope islam will one day put order where there is chaos.

Last edited:
Based and historypilled.

Foids back then didn't have such extreme standards and tendency for hypergamy and moral degeneracy, though; without the advent of social media and all the privilege the delusion of feminism awarded, they wouldn't have really only been Chad-only... :feelsclown:

Things would balance themselves out with looksmatches if they were simply regulated further, yes. :feelsjuice:

i hope islam will one day put order where there is chaos.
With @MiSKiRaT he will open an Islamic Salvation Front of his own with financing and wage war against Cuckrope. Syrians shall join him and proclaim him as Imam Mahdi.

Foids back then didn't have such extreme standards and tendency for hypergamy and moral degeneracy, though; without the advent of social media and all the privilege the delusion of feminism awarded, they wouldn't have really only been Chad-only... :feelsclown:

Things would balance themselves out with looksmatches if they were simply regulated further, yes. :feelsjuice:
dude i see your point but i disagree, because what women want is biological no matter the age, i get that social media made things much worse because a farm girl only had few options back in the day and now she has 100k fallowers on instagram but back then people were poor and i mean dirt poor like in 1800s if a woman loses her husband she will most likely have to become a prostitute because she would have no other way of making money, that gave her reason to stay loyal and even be afraid of her 3/10 husband leaving, but if she could choose to marry a chad she would marry a chad every single time. no matter the country or the period.

dude i see your point but i disagree, because what women want is biological no matter the age, i get that social media made things much worse because a farm girl only had few options back in the day and now she has 100k fallowers on instagram but back then people were poor and i mean dirt poor like in 1800s if a woman loses her husband she will most likely have to become a prostitute because she would have no other way of making money, that gave her reason to stay loyal and even be afraid of her 3/10 husband leaving, but if she could choose to marry a chad she would marry a chad every single time. no matter the country or the period.
Indeed, and I'm not arguing against that; but plain exposure and the fact that such degeneracy wasn't around to even be seen meant that the average 1800s foid didn't exactly have that standard of a chiseled Chad, since you said they secretly did not want their husbands. :feelsjuice:

With @MiSKiRaT he will open an Islamic Salvation Front of his own with financing and wage war against Cuckrope. Syrians shall join him and proclaim him as Imam Mahdi.
inshallah one day

If all men had more money and resources than women because women wouldn't be allowed to work ( excluding being nurses etc ) then even subhuman men would be a force to be reckoned with.

Women are naturally attracted to their looksmatch. Couples in high school, a time where both men and women dont have to work, are almost all looksmatched. The thing is women nowadays are presented with so many offers that it desensitizes them to their looksmatch.

I just think normies don't wanna accept the blackpill

Tfw gave women rights
447.png

Women are naturally attracted to their looksmatch. Couples in high school, a time where both men and women dont have to work, are almost all looksmatched. The thing is women nowadays are presented with so many offers that it desensitizes them to their looksmatch.
This is because while in school they're usually forced to stay in the same town and have no time and options of leaving or travelling to experience difference chads, and there are only so many chads in school when she spends most of her time, so she settles for the best option which is her looksmatch or slightly above.
Also don't forget that while in school her standards are still relatively moderate since she hasn't experienced much dick yet and hasn't fully realized the amount of options she has

This is because while in school they're usually forced to stay in the same town and have no time and options of leaving or travelling to experience difference chads, and there are only so many chads in school when she spends most of her time, so she settles for the best option which is her looksmatch or slightly above.
Also don't forget that while in school her standards are still relatively moderate since she hasn't experienced much dick yet and hasn't fully realized the amount of options she has
high iq

It’s not just feminism that took away the provider function.

It is perhaps more so the welfare state and laws providing for economic income for NEET single moms.

The government is the husband and protector now. No incentive to stay in a stable marriage.

In fact there is a perverse incentive for having kids by multiple baby daddies. You get regulatory guideline child support from each dad, which stacks.

Last edited:
none of that answer's the question