Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why won’t people here recognize the involuntarily friendless among the involuntarily celibate?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Tell me how do you make friends if you’re poor, ugly, non NT, friendless, short and no one knows you? Who the fuck wants to hang out with an poorfag loner mentally ill short ugly currycel?

Yet people here have no problems when applying this reasoning as to why foids won’t have sex with them causing their inceldom, as if men are no less lookist/racist/ableist towards other men, especially short men as any foid with most bullies of men being other men (IT members in our case). :feelstastyman:

i am 23 and do not have a single friend for 5+ years, this is when you know it is beyond over

here 22yo have no friend.

Tell me how do you make friends if you’re poor, ugly, non NT, friendless, short and no one knows you? Who the fuck wants to hang out with an poorfag loner mentally ill short ugly currycel?

Yet people here have no problems when applying this reasoning as to why foids won’t have sex with them causing their inceldom, as if men are no less lookist/racist/ableist towards other men, especially short men as any foid with most bullies of men being other men (IT members in our case). :feelstastyman:
I am offering you my friendship. Here, you aren't involuntarily friendless anymore

Who really cares about having friends though, seriously?

I have never felt "lonely" in my entire life, only bored, and when I finally got a computer as a young teen I had so many distractions that I pretty much lost myself in entertainment for hours.

The only thing that has ever been missing from my life is sexual satisfaction.

I'd bet my life that if you had to choose between sex and "friendships", you'd choose sex.

Here's the thing, friendship is overrated. People come and go out of your life all the time, friendgroups change every few years, everybody is going in their own direction in life.

If you structure your life around friends and friendgroups you are going to be disappointed, as life will show you that the people around you are often not doing the same, and they are structuring their lives around their own goals. You are just out of touch with life so you don't realize that yet. It's time to grow up before you realize too late in life.

You can only truly live for yourself:

Friends are just recurring strangers to me.

The biggest trucels have no irl friends. Not only do we have a myriad of mental disorders making it harder for us to find and maintain friendships, but our ugliness and low social status deters other people from wanting to befriend us. Befriending us actually reflects badly on them. It's a horrible negative feedback loop which you can't escape.

Many normie/bluepilled men don't want to have anything to do with us as well

If people here deny involuntary friendless as an incel trait, they have nothing to do here and have to get banned bc they're still :bluepill:.

Personally I’ve found that it’s actually not that I am unable to make a friend, I just suck at maintaining them. People who meet me would say I’m pretty sociable and extroverted from first impressions, but people who know me like family would say I’m lonely and don’t go out much. I guess I just enjoy being alone more because when you’re alone nobody can hurt you.

If people here deny involuntary friendless as an incel trait, they have nothing to do here and have to get banned bc they're still :bluepill:.
Based. :yes: