Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why would you want to be a truecel

F

fatblackcel

Self-banned
-
Everytime I think about it, it doesn't make any sense there are people that wear the title truecel with pride or even just the title of incel with pride wouldn't you rather someone not look at you in that way or have a different perception of you.

In this community ig it's a badge of honor.

Most self proclaimed “ truecels “ are kids that been rejected a few times and think it’s over they usually grow up to be mid tier normies or high tier normies

Most self proclaimed “ truecels “ are kids that been rejected a few times and think it’s over they usually grow up to be mid tier normies or high tier normies
but the people that are considered real truecels like to flaunt it like its accomplishment. I dont know why getting zero female attention and staying inside you room all day is considered an accomplishment. Like I dont get any female attention but at least I go do things outside.

God I love being truecel

because I was molded this way. I never had a choice.

They do that because people here like having a contest to see who’s the most truecel kind of like how normies like one upping each other
but the people that are considered real truecels like to flaunt it like its accomplishment. I dont know why getting zero female attention and staying inside you room all day is considered an accomplishment. Like I dont get any female attention but at least I go do things outside.

No one does... :feelsjuice:

But here, I would rather communicate with actual truecels rather than LARPing insecure HTNs. :feelsokman:

No one does... :feelsjuice:

But here, I would rather communicate with actual truecels rather than LARPing insecure HTNs. :feelsokman:
incelius savage wears that shit with pride

I'll tell you why. It's so that I can separate myself from other normies who can't get laid. I'm extremely ugly that's why I love the label.

Being truecel is not a badge of honor. Its like having aids. And we are the support group.

I'll tell you why. It's so that I can separate myself from other normies who can't get laid. I'm extremely ugly that's why I love the label.

Everytime I think about it, it doesn't make any sense there are people that wear the title truecel with pride or even just the title of incel with pride wouldn't you rather someone not look at you in that way or have a different perception of you.
No one wants to be. They're born with it

I see myself as a trucel

Dont care love it

I don't want to be one but since I am one and there's nothing I can do about it, I want my struggles to at least be acknowledged.

Every guy who is below 5/10 is a truecel....it just something you are.

Everytime I think about it, it doesn't make any sense there are people that wear the title truecel with pride
You're a fakecel normie larper,that's why you don't comprehend

You're a fakecel normie larper,that's why you don't comprehend
No I think the reason I don't comprehend is because why would you brag about being worse off in life than another person.

i hate being a truecel....