Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Why you should not go ER

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
I know its sort of a meme here, but I'm fairly sure some Amerifags or trucels might actually be considering it. So here's my explanation why going ER is counterproductive to the incel "community".

1. The chance of actually getting solid number of kills is miniscule

If you're just trying to kill as many people as possible, there's a good chance you won't break the 10 kills barrier. Hell, not even ER managed to break the 10 kills barrier. I suspect there are only 70 or 80 shooters in existence who have broken the 10 kills barrier. In the inceldom sphere, only Cho, Toi, and Lepine have managed to shatter this barrier. (Minassian doesnt count because he used a van)

2. If you're doing it to get back at a specific person or two, the chance that you'd actually get back at them is tiny

Let's go with ER. He killed 6 people. 3 of the killed were trucels, more so than him, who had never done anything to him. The people who bullied him, like Monette, got away scot free, not even being grazed by a bullet. Instead, 3 trucels were killed instead.

For another example, lets use famous fakecel Nikolas Cruz. He was bullied extremely badly, and at least one of the people who did so was that bald bitch (forgot her name). However, despite getting 17 kills, instead of his bullies getting killed, they just ended up profiting off 17 people's deaths.

3. Your act of CHOice will be politicized

This one is just depressing. Even if you are a fakecel LARPing faggot with legally owned guns, and even if you're center or left of center, even if you're a hapa, your death will be politicized to no end. For example, people are choosing to point at obviously normie shooters to blame on the "incel movement", plus they'll crack down on guns, which supports their pseudo-left fascist movement, all while claiming that, even if you're mixed or hispanic, that you're some Nazi neo-fascist white supremacist shooter.

4. If your shooting doesn't fit their agenda it will be forgotten

Case in point: Chris Dorner, based cop killer who killed cops as a result of racism in the law enforcement. He was ignored, because he was black and his manifesto directly pointed out the flaws in the system. And that's the sad truth, if they can't pin anything on you, they'll bury you.

----

Basically, what I'm saying, mostly for newcels and stupid faggots, don't go ER. It reflects badly on the community, and depending on where you are, will accomplish nothing for you or us, but rather give governments more excuses to be fascist bastards.

most ERs are not even real, they are false flags.

most ERs are not even real, they are false flags.
depends. I believe that actual shootings/kills that it was real, but if nobody was killed then its more likely to be fake.

ER only got famous because manifesto and he directly mentioned inceldom as reasoen for his deed. If he had not done it nobody would know the reason for it

you won't be remembered if you go ER because your actually incel

there will be no need for shooters or incel uprisings. This whole women fucking chads and tyrones is gonna create a whole lot of single mothers who will fail to raise their sons and daughters and their sons will start killing each other. They will be doing the killing for us, sort of like in the ghetto, and their daughters are gonna continue the same cycle of producing and raising the next generation of killers

Perhaps a few years at a shooting range practicing will help :feelsYall:

IT SHALL HELP YOU TO DO BETTER IN PAINTBALLING. I DO NOT CONDONE OR PROMOTE THE ACT OF VIOLENCE AGAINST LIVING BEING

Perhaps a few years at a shooting range practicing will help :feelsYall:

IT SHALL HELP YOU TO DO BETTER IN PAINTBALLING. I DO NOT CONDONE OR PROMOTE THE ACT OF VIOLENCE AGAINST LIVING BEING
over for paintballcels