Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41364
  • Start date
Deleted member 41364

Deleted member 41364

Banned
-
Why is it hot when girls masturbate, yet when guys do it, it is perverted and disgusting? If I would do it, it would be disgusting, while if a girl did it, simps would be cheering her on, asking her to join in, etc.

BECAUSE WOMEN ARE DEEMED AS NON THREATENING, HENCE WHY ''CREEP'' IS EXCLUSIVELY USED TOWARDS MEN

Because men like women and women like women, and no one likes men.

Why is it hot when girls masturbate, yet when guys do it, it is perverted and disgusting? If I would do it, it would be disgusting, while if a girl did it, simps would be cheering her on, asking her to join in, etc.
nope, when chad do it it's hot as well, it's pervert only when the inkwell do it

:feelsokman::yes::yes::yes: Same why most people hate gays but most love lesbians.
This as well.

"Oh my God. So hot!! Two girls kissing each other is hot!:soy::foidSoy:"

"Disgusting faggots. They are such degenerates, spreading their AIDS.:soy::foidSoy:."

:feelsokman::yes::yes::yes: Same why most people hate gays but most love lesbians.
Yeah, i don't know for how long this faggotry will continue. There has to be a point where even cucks realize they're getting fucked.

Yeah, i don't know for how long this faggotry will continue. There has to be a point where even cucks realize they're getting fucked.
The future is cucked, so many Men consider relationship and sex so out of reach that they cope with online betabuxxing for crumbs of female attention. Instead of protesting they fall for the "you're not entitled to" meme and stay docile good little sheeps slaving and enabling e whores.

The future is cucked, so many Men consider relationship and sex so out of reach that they cope with online betabuxxing for crumbs of female attention. Instead of protesting they fall for the "you're not entitled to" meme and stay docile good little sheeps slaving and enabling e whores.
I get that this worked for a while, but at this point is common knowledge that you won't get sex via whiteknighting. So they must be so deluded they started enjoying this cucked behavior, that and america being the cucked states promoting all the degeneracy.

I get that this worked for a while, but at this point is common knowledge that you won't get sex via whiteknighting. So they must be so deluded they started enjoying this cucked behavior, that and america being the cucked states promoting all the degeneracy.
Weird is becoming the new norm, low value men accept being cucked just to get any female attention like chatting with hot girls with whom they have zero chance to interact irl, western media pushing the polyamory and open relationships is not helping.

Weird is becoming the new norm, low value men accept being cucked just to get any female attention like chatting with hot girls with whom they have zero chance to interact irl, western media pushing the polyamory and open relationships is not helping.
What's the endgame then? How worse can this be actually? Other than just ruin.

What's the endgame then? How worse can this be actually? Other than just ruin.
I dont know tbh, yesterday i was watching some video about cake vending machines in Japan because it is a cool concept, what surprised me is the reason why they are blooming in Japan, same as supermarkets where you serve yourself, its because people there dont want anymore any irl human interaction, its easier for them to buy from vending machines, even small interaction with a cashier becomes a social problem for them due to extreme high inhibness. Generation of men raised alone in front of a computer screen and that becomes everything they know.

I dont know tbh, yesterday i was watching some video about cake vending machines in Japan because it is a cool concept, what surprised me is the reason why they are blooming in Japan, same as supermarkets where you serve yourself, its because people there dont want anymore any irl human interaction, its easier for them to buy from vending machines, even small interaction with a cashier becomes a social problem for them due to extreme high inhibness. Generation of men raised alone in front of a computer screen and that becomes everything they know.
Can't really blame them tbh, work culture is cancer and the only cope they have is behind a screen. We all know how selfish and shallow asian women are, japanese women are not an exception. Bullying also is more predominant in asian culture, and your parents have high expectations while giving little to no attention to their kids, plus now they have feminism to boot lmao. What choice do asian incels have other than not participating in society?

Can't really blame them tbh, work culture is cancer and the only cope they have is behind a screen. We all know how selfish and shallow asian women are, japanese women are not an exception. Bullying also is more predominant in asian culture, and your parents have high expectations while giving little to no attention to their kids, plus now they have feminism to boot lmao. What choice do asian incels have other than not participating in society?
Japanese women are treated like Gods.