Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why're we so racist and offensive to blackcels ? Will we ever stop ?

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
I don't hate blackcels. I hate black normies and tyrones. There is a big difference.

Bc blacks started first tbh. Yakub shouldnt have created me

I am not racist to niggers. Not at all.

The reasons likely vary. Regardless, we ironically enjoy a much more diverse community than our enemies. We should embrace it, and use it as a weapon with which to crush them.

It's kinda weird tbh, A lot of them preach about how blackcels are fakecels and how BBC is king then later advocate for how coomskins are the superior race yada yada yada.... :soy:

For some reason they believe ethnic background doesn't play a role when it comes to female attraction. They are playing both sides, are blackcels fakecels or are coomskins volcels?

They believe skin colour doesn't play a role when it comes to mate selection

The reasons likely vary. Regardless, we ironically enjoy a much more diverse community than our enemies. We should embrace it, and use it as a weapon with which to crush them.
okay grAY

There is a big difference between black people and niggers. I despise niggers.

Its funny that the biggest anti black user on here is black himself

Black culture is being used to destroy society other races. I realize blackcels are also victims of society, but I've seen they condoning this kind of destruction and hating on whites here.

Because they are (((WATER))) biggest fakecels on the face of the Earth

Its funny that the biggest anti black user on here is black himself
Just like the biggest anti curry user... (everyone on this forum hates curries, even the curries themselves)

I hate normie niggers/tyrones not blackcels

It's kinda weird tbh, A lot of them preach about how blackcels are fakecels and how BBC is king then later advocate for how coomskins are the superior race yada yada yada....
How can you expect rationality from brainless coomskins

cause its funny

donate my man rabbi scheerson some money hes homeless in africa with no water

Cash app $Noodle997
PayPal-rabbitheson

There is a big difference between black people and niggers. I despise niggers.
They're literally the same thing, but one word is more offensive than the other

I'm completely indifferent to black men as long as they don't steal other people's women. Because their own women are pretty ugly usually.

They steal good-looking women - and then provide ugly black women to the world. No wonder people are MAD.

I'm completely indifferent to black men as long as they don't steal other people's women. Because their own women are pretty ugly usually.

They steal good-looking women - and then provide ugly black women to the world. No wonder people are MAD.
Yeah, it's ovER for dickcels

Yeah, it's ovER for dickcels
Not really a matter of black foid's asses being so big as to require a big dick.

It's just that they aren't sexually attractive. Black foids are like the Ricecels/Currycels of foids.

Not really a matter of black foid's asses being so big as to require a big dick.

It's just that they aren't sexually attractive. Black foids are like the Ricecels/Currycels of foids.
They're all ratchet and unattractive

They're literally the same thing, but one word is more offensive than the other
You are very wrong, one acts like a human being the other acts like a monkey.

I would fuck a tight black woman ass if it was presented and treat them like the cock hungry sluts that they are, the black males in europe should all fuck off back to africa though, welfare stealing bastards