Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Widening gender gap in Canada

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Thousands of curry males going to Canada but not that many females. Now there are thousands of men 100% guaranteed to be incels, but I guess they were always guaranteed to be incels because they're brown.

There are about a surplus of 40 million indian men back home, really sucks for them.

for most ethnics atleast you can get a girl back home, not the case for chinese/indian men.

Keep them coming :feelshmm:

I want to see foids getting beatup

Maybe they can share females?
the price tag on the avg woman back there is to have a house, 10k $ gift to family, and regular payments for family. Or forced marriage which i dont support, but you cant really see any way out of this by the current digits.

women voted for this so let them rot in their own shit

It says in the article that Canada's population is majority female. But those could be old roasties.

I did like how this article acknowledge that women tend to live longer. It is humorous how they do only acknowledge PC facts and ones that paint women in a positive light. That behavior is a trait of left leaning publications. I still remember when OKCupid straight up tried to erase datasets they released because those statistical facts were strong evidence for the growth and existence of inceldom.

the price tag on the avg woman back there is to have a house, 10k $ gift to family, and regular payments for family. Or forced marriage which i dont support, but you cant really see any way out of this by the current digits.
Do you support drowery?