Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Wife cucks husband with criminal

• Thread starter Deleted member 19321
  • Start date
Deleted member 19321

Deleted member 19321

5’7 gynocel
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/kiyn94/update_im_completely_lost_because_i_just_found/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

“My lawyers have been doing amazing work so far. They found out that the man my wife was sleeping with has a long criminal record. One of the lawyers informed me that when they went to print out the guys arrest record the printer ran for 5 minutes straight. From what they could learn he is currently on parole for drug offenses, and has had gang affiliations in the past. He is still alive but in critical condition, and still may not make it. The firm has an investigator who contacted the co-worker who drove my wife to the hospital. The coworker informed them that my wife's affair was an open secret around the office. My lawyers think that's how the police figured out who I was, and who my wife was in the video. There are several photos of last years Christmas party at her work, and my wife and I are in several of them.”
Jfl

Thanks for copying the text before it was deleted. Brutal no reply pill.

God these stories are so brutal. Reminds me never to get married or trust a woman. They're all dirty whores

Hybristophilia is so fucking disgusting. I can never get desensitized to it, whenever I read anything about it I feel like doing violent things to foids in mario kart 64. And theI worst is knowing that they would enjoy it and I'd get female attention and interest if I really did something crazy. Women are like demons who bring up the absolute worst in you.

whenever i see a r/relationship_advice post, i already know its gonna be suifuel

Many such cases.

I don't understand a fucking word what the fuck is he even fucking talking about?

I don't understand a fucking word what the fuck is he even fucking talking about?
Brutal, can relate, this low iq reddit bullshit makes no sense, but from what I get, is that his wife's lover is in hospital and I hope that was the husband who sent him there

Brutal, can relate, this low iq reddit bullshit makes no sense, but from what I get, is that his wife's lover is in hospital and I hope that was the husband who sent him there
Over for him if that's the case. His wife is gonna send him pics of Chad's dick in prison.

Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/relationship_advice.
Moderators remove posts from feeds for a variety of reasons, including keeping communities safe, civil, and true to their purpose.
Lol censorship is crazy

Women are evil, they seek evil. They're hideous, immoral and brutal creatures.

"Yes, but...but...I can change him."

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/kiyn94/update_im_completely_lost_because_i_just_found/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

“My lawyers have been doing amazing work so far. They found out that the man my wife was sleeping with has a long criminal record. One of the lawyers informed me that when they went to print out the guys arrest record the printer ran for 5 minutes straight. From what they could learn he is currently on parole for drug offenses, and has had gang affiliations in the past. He is still alive but in critical condition, and still may not make it. The firm has an investigator who contacted the co-worker who drove my wife to the hospital. The coworker informed them that my wife's affair was an open secret around the office. My lawyers think that's how the police figured out who I was, and who my wife was in the video. There are several photos of last years Christmas party at her work, and my wife and I are in several of them.”
Jfl

Jfl at being married as a man