Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Wild isn't it how Labour in the UK keep siding against Israel

Labour or Conservative?

• Labour

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Conservative

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • I'd rather just not vote

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I mean... I'm right-wing. So if forced to vote Labour or Tory I veer towards Tory despite them both being pretty leftie if you ask me.

However... I do think that Zionism does a lot of harm to the West, and Labour seem to consistently be significantly more opposed to it than the Tories.

I don't even fully understand why. It might just be because they have a lot of Muslim voters, or they see Palestine as the oppressed underdog or... something.

So yeah I don't know. Really it's clear isn't it that only one of these two parties is going to win and at least Labour has some vague hope of changing things by opposing Zionism, whereas the Tories seem to be all talk. The Talkies. lol :)

Leftists are all being outed as nigger loving terrorist loving traitors who should be deported to the moon

Stormer (LMAO) is married to a Jew and raising his kids Jew.
Our whole political set up is controlled by them. Normal Labour party members might be anti Israel but the parliamentary party isn't.

Stormer (LMAO) is married to a Jew and raising his kids Jew.
Our whole political set up is controlled by them. Normal Labour party members might be anti Israel but the parliamentary party isn't.

Oh yeah true. But his name is Starmer not Stormer XD

Apparently Corbyn was more "anti-Semitic" than Starmer.

I have no idea what that even means in this context. Often they just use that term to mean opposed to Israel or to Zionism.

The Tories are as conservative as the US Democrats. There’s no hope for the UK, voting for the two main parties won’t change anything. I don’t see how Labour is any different on social policies or economics.

They don't. Just the "left" fringe lot who are mostly negroids and foreigners.

The reason Corbyn was destroyed was because he was anti-Israel. You've never seen a smear campaign like it. He's since been booted out of the party for not apologising (he did about a hundred times) for his "anti-Semitism" (he's the most benign, non-racist person in existence).

Keir Starmer is a former human rights lawyer who has said Israel has the right to cut off Gaza's power and water supply. His wife is Jewish.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5HQYfsUAf3s

Last edited:
Look at labour under Tony Blair subservient to the kikes, Labour will win however.

New Labour in the late 90s was a very Jewish project. You had Blair allies like Mandelson gloating about 'rubbing people's noses in multiculturalism' this was followed by importation of loads of nonwhites which has continued. Interestingly one of Labour's election campaigns (2001 or 2005 I think ) was seen as anti-Semitic. (Google Shylock Fagin Letwin Howard Blair Labour Rees Mogg) this was aimed at capturing the Muslim vote.
This never gets mentioned now. Before Blair was elected in 1997 the Conservative Party had a massive poster campaign that depicted Blair as an untrustworthy calculating figure with evil eyes which contrasted with his general public image of an upwardly mobile middle of the road modern man.
They destroyed Corbyn cos they probably couldn't have pulled off the Great Replacement under him. It's much easier to implement leftist globohomo type ideas under a conservative administration because the shit for brains tolerate anything as long as it's their 'team' doing it and not the so called opponents.
They also destroyed Corbyn because he's 'anti-Semitic' of course in this era you are anti-Semitic if you do not submit to every single request the Jews make.

Last edited:
The reason Corbyn was destroyed was because he was anti-Israel. You've never seen a smear campaign like it. He's since been booted out of the party for not apologising (he did about a hundred times) for his "anti-Semitism" (he's the most benign, non-racist person in existence).
100%

The current Labour leadership are part of the faction that supported a witch-hunt against anyone who doubted Israel

Starmer has been completely fanatical in persecuting people for 'anti-Semitism' and trying to force them out of the Party, including Corbyn himself

Aggressive kike-worship

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back