Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Will 2024 election start a civil war

Civil war?

• Total voters
CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
Do you think its over for amerimutts when 2024 election starts?Will we finaly see the genocide of kikes at this time?

No they still have bread and circuses

the election will just be frauded again. America's democracy is dead.

No, but I’d thrive off the chaos if there was

Worst thing that might happen is BLM decides to resurface and burn and loot a bunch of stores again like 2016, 2020 etc.

No but the elections don't really matter.

We are in a slow downward spiral, there's nothing any of us can do to stop it, either at individual or societal level.

Go ahead and think “no”, goy.

Nah the jan. 6 riots horrified a lot of moderates and the moderate voters have always been the back bone of us politics. the moderates want an event like that to never happen again in us politics.

they are essentially the white voters that can either go republican or democrat. the center-right people essentially. and lets face it, most people are normie NPC consumer types easily moved by the media. jan. 6 was horrifying to these moderate voters and I don't think trump has a chance in 2024. the trump era is gone imo and the republican party is looking for others.

either way america is still in massive social decline and the demographic shift is still continuing.

Last edited:
No.
The media has way too much control and ordinary people have way too much to lose.

i hope either 2 things happen
the curry president wins so we have all the juicy presidency memes
or a civil war so we have something to watch, im bored

I think there is a possibility for serious unrest if a certain scenario happens, but I think it’s an unlikely scenario. It being Trump is convicted and then somehow wins and pardons himself. I think we would have a serious problem
If he's convicted, doesn't it mean that he is banned from running?

It won't be a civil war. It will be the race war.

nobody will do shit
at best there will be a few scuffles
the right is filled with old White people who didnt have kids, they are now having a tantrum
look at january 6th - all old people and they knocked a few tables over
the left is filled with young fit antifa and black men
see the 2020 riots where they burned down whole buildings

Do you think its over for amerimutts when 2024 election starts?Will we finaly see the genocide of kikes at this time?
No . Nothing will start a civil war.The population is too stupid and not hungry enough.They just cope with being a consoomer,not living, just wasting time.