Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Will humans become like some birds in the future?

• Thread starter trying to ascend
  • Start date

Will it happens in the next thousands of years if things continue as they are?

• Yes

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★

In the sense that the female hypergamy will make men more and more chad looking, since they are the ones who catch their attention and mate, while females remain the same. Or will the environment make people uglier?

Last edited:
According to Diogenes Laërtius, when Plato gave the tongue-in-cheek definition of man as "featherless bipeds," Diogenes plucked a chicken and brought it into Plato's Academy, saying, "Behold! I've brought you a man," and so the Academy added "with broad flat nails" to the definition.

btw don't let wizard32 see this thread :feelskek:

Yeah however we can also reach a point where due to sexual selection men will start developing disabilities like male peacocks that escape predators due to their huge ornaments and that other specie that went extinct because their foids kept selecting males with huge antler until their males couldn't move properly due to the size of it, maybe we will develop back problems due to height or jaw problems

I wish I was a bird, that would be fun :feelsLSD:

In the sense that the female hypergamy will make men more and more chad looking, since they are the ones who catch their attention and mate, while females remain the same. Or will the environment make people uglier?
I think subhuman genes are stronger.

Many women are ugly so they will always produce ugly men even if they breed with Chad

If men had any sense left they would take back control of sexual resources(women)

According to Diogenes Laërtius, when Plato gave the tongue-in-cheek definition of man as "featherless bipeds," Diogenes plucked a chicken and brought it into Plato's Academy, saying, "Behold! I've brought you a man," and so the Academy added "with broad flat nails" to the definition.

btw don't let wizard32 see this thread :feelskek:

heavily disagree with your last statement. @Wizard32